29 June 2011
- Tastes Like: Medium-bodied, Chardonnay with pineapple, soft vanilla and a long lingering finish.
- Full Of: Creamy, toasted oak notes.
- Serve: Chilled
- SRP: $7.00
- Tastes Like: Full-bodied, Cabernet Sauvignon with blackberry fruit, dark cherries and a long lingering finish.
- Full Of: Black pepper notes and berry aromas.
- Serve: Room Temperature
- SRP: $7.00
- 7 different wines to suit your taste!
- Dedicated Vintner, David Georges, cares about his products
- Affordable for people of all economic situations
- Company GIVES BACK to the community!
27 June 2011
- Variety of scents to choose from
- Non-greasy, easy to use
- Keeps you feeling great, perfect for a spa day!
26 June 2011
Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own. I received a free sample in order to write this review.
- Tastes great!
- Available online and in stores near you!
- Helps overcome racing thoughts, insomnia, and stress!
- Zero Calories!
23 June 2011
- Many styles
- Variety of colors
- High quality
- Meets needs for specific problem areas
- ANGÉLE (Bodysuit w/ Brassier in Thong Back Medium Control - Nude)
- ANGÉLE (Bodysuit w/ Brassier Medium Control)
- ANGÉLE (Bodysuit w/ Brassier in Thong back Medium Control - Black)
- ARIANE (Mid-Thigh Body w/ Bra Medium Control)
20 June 2011
Today, I wanted to write about my favorite product from the Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Product line! Recently, I had the opportunity to try the Walgreens Analgesic Creme with Aloe. I am a die-hard Bengay fan, and it was really hard to try to make the switch, because I didn't know what to expect!
My upper back has terrible pains every day, probably because of all the stress I endure! Every night, I rub the Analgesic Creme on my back, and it really works.
My experience with this product was fantastic. Like I said, I was kind of worried about not using a 'name brand' product, but the price difference was HUGE! The Walgreens brand sells for $4.99, and Bengay is usually over $6.99, especially if I can't catch it on sale!
I couldn't tell the difference when using this creme, it works as well as all of its competitors! Luckily, I live right next to Walgreens, so I will never run out of this creme!
Walgreens has a huge variety of products in their Health & Wellness Products line. These products are a great value, and:
a. Are Walgreens pharmacist recommended.
b. Most contain the same active ingredients as other national brands.
c. Have a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products <--Click this link to check out the product line!
Also, as an additional perk to buying Walgreens products, Walgreens contributes up to $3 million annually to the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™, and they provide free preventative health tests, services, and education to local communities. Walgreens Way to Well Fund™
Make sure you check out the Walgreens Gift Card Giveaway! Several bloggers are hosting giveaways for Walgreens Gift Cards! Please click here to catch a chance to win! giveaways
19 June 2011
1. Visit www.facebook.com/energizer
2. Click on tab for the Lithium Gas Reward and follow the instructions to input your battery pack codes.
3. A $10 Prepaid Discover® Gas Rewards card will then be mailed to you from the fulfillment company.
4. The last day to redeem codes is 1/31/12 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
- Lightweight and perform well in extreme temperatures, from -40° F to 140° F (-40° C to 60° C).
- Energizer® Ultimate Lithium batteries last up to 8x longer** in digital cameras for up to 8X less waste.
- Energizer® Advanced Lithium batteries last up to 4x longer** in digital cameras, 20 hours longer** in wireless gaming accessories and up to 30% longer** in personal audio devices.
- ** Vs. Energizer® MAX®. Results vary by device and play and/ or usage patterns