23 November 2010

..::Product Reveiew::.. Amy Michelle Rodeo Drive Street Bag



I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to work with Amy Michelle, and to do a review on one of the Street Bags.  I was sent the Rodeo Drive Bag in Chocolate/Turquoise to commence the review.

Packaging & Presentation
The Street Bag arrived very well presented, covered in plastic and folded to where there were no 'shipping creases'.  This was very professional, and made me feel like I was getting a quality product.  


Ease of Use
I don't know a diaper bag that could possibly be any easier to use.  The Rodeo Drive Street Bag offers the user 3 different ways to carry it.  It can be carried as a conventional diaper bag with adjusting strap, it can be carried as a stylish backpack, or you have the option to put it on your stroller, and it stays there without dragging on the ground.  The Diaper Bag also comes with a matching changing pad, and it is washable. I carried it for a week with my son, and it has plenty of room for the juice cups, snacks, diapers, extra clothes, etc.  It even has pouches on the front so you can put your cell phone/purse 'stuff' so you don't have to carry 2 different bags.  



Style & Specifications
The Rodeo Drive Street bag comes in 3 different styles (a diaper bag, a travel bag, and a work bag) and 3 different color schemes.  The size of the Rodeo Drive Go Bebe bag that I received is 12.5"L x 4"W x 15"H.  The other sizes and specifications can be found at:

Summary
This is a quality bag, whether you need it for baby, travel, or work.  I don't think I will ever have to buy another bag.  I will however, purchase some for others.  This is the type of product that needs to be talked about, it's really innovative for the working/stylish mother.  I highly recommend Amy Michelle bags with the highest of my ratings. Amy Michelle offers a Gift Registry Option on their website, allowing for all baby shower gifts!  

Please feel free to visit Amy Michelle to see the full product line!
Also, you can follow on Facebook at:  Amy Michelle.


Total Stars:  5 out of 5


Disclaimer:  I have not received any monetary compensation for review of this product.  I received the product above for review, however the ideas expressed above are my solely mine, and honest opinions.

3 comments:

S said...

That is really cute! :)

Thanks for the comment on my blog and the follow! Following you back! :)

-Staci
The Crafty Military Wife

Unknown said...

Thank you for following me. I'm following you back
Tiffany
Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)

Cindy said...

Hi, I'm following you back. Thanks for visiting.