18 March 2011

Smart & Easy Spring Cleaning SC Johnson BzzCampaign



I have been a BzzAgent for years!  I signed on with the program since 2006, and it's been a great ride ever since.

I just began a new campaign, the Smart & Easy Spring Cleaning from SC Johnson BzzCampaign!


I received the following items in the mail, I am to put them to the test, and share my results as I spread the word!

Here is what came in my BzzKit:

  • The Smart & Easy Spring Cleaning BzzGuide
  • (1) 4oz Glade Limited Edition Spring Collection Jar Candle
  • (1) Glade PlugIns Scented Oil Refill
  • (1) Pledge Lemon Clean aerosol spray
  • (1) 20oz bottle of Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer with Extend-A-Clean
  • (1) Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Get kit with dispenser and gel discs
  • A mega-saving coupon booklet, filled with awesome coupons
First, I would like to talk about the Glade PlugIns Scented Oil Refill.  

This is awesome.  I received the Crisp Waters scent, which is delightful.  What I like most about these new PlugIns refills is the fact that it works with either Glade or Airwick warmers!  That means that you don't have to spend that extra money if you already have an Airwick warmer!  Thanks Glade, for being so versatile! In fact, I personally used in in an Airwick warmer! (see below)


Next, the Pledge Lemon Clean aerosol spray really did the trick on dusting off my beautiful bamboo shelf!  

I also received the Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer, I just used it in my shower, and it works SO good.  I've personally bought this before, so I was pretty aware of the ease of use.  Another product that I received, the Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Gel Discs was always something that I wanted to try!  I was super excited when it came in the BzzKit, so I could test it out!  I just put the disc in my toilet, so I really can't judge whether it works great or not, but what I do know is this:
  1. It smells REALLY good.
  2. It was extremely easy to insert the disc.
  3. Can be used multiple times.

Lastly, if you've been following my blog for a while, I'm pretty sure you know my love for candles.  Not only do I love them, but I am obsessed crazy about them!  I constantly have a candle burning, and when I saw that I received one of Glade's new Limited Edition Spring Collection scent, I lit it right away!  The scent is really nice, I got the 'Sparkle of Spring' scent.  I burned it for a while, and it burns evenly, and looks really good.  


Thanks for checking out my post on this BzzCampaign!  If you would like to check out any of these products, you can get them pretty much anywhere.  They are really inexpensive, and do exactly what they say they do!  

Disclosure:  I received the aforementioned products as free samples from BzzAgent, a WOM marketing company for free.  In return, I spread the word about the products that I received.  I do not get compensated for anything, and all opinions, ideas, and language is honest, and my own.



No comments: