06 April 2011

Celebrate Mother's Day with Tiny Prints!


What has been -to date- my best Mother's Day ever?

In 2008, I had my first child on Mother's Day!  What a great day! My first time looking at him, I was in shock, he was beautiful!  Do you know what happens this year? Mother's Day and my son's birthday are on the same day!  

For this Mother's Day, you should check out the plethora of Mother's Day Cards at Tiny Prints! They offer Mother's Day greeting cards for every type of mom imaginable!

Tiny Prints provides simple, modern and unique stationery from Fathers Day Cards to personalized greeting cards to thank you cardsbusiness cards, and even custom wedding invitations or photo birth announcements. Offering exclusive designs from the nation’s top designers, easy card personalization, a powerful preview engine and top-notch customer service and paper quality, their designs have been lauded by numerous television networks, publications and celebrities. With Tiny Prints by your side commemorating every holiday and momentous occasion is a cinch! They offer perfect party invitations for every occasion and memorable personalized photo-gifts like notebooksphoto books and calendars to commemorate the event.


DISCLAIMER: In exchange for posting about Tiny Prints Mother's Day Campaign, I received a coupon for $50 for Tiny Prints!  The opinions stated above are mine, and mine alone!

2 comments:

Keenly Kristin said...

Hi! Stopping by from Boost Your Buzz!

Kristin :)

Nicole B said...

New follower here from the Boost Your Buzz! I would love a visit back at my blog, Mom Always Finds Out, when you get a chance. Thanks!

Nicole
http://momalwaysfindsout.com