Giveaway- Le Baby Hair Gel & Detangler!
What is it exactly?
Retail Cost: $9.95
"...Tami Dimmerman, founder of Le Baby, Inc. is proud to launch the Le Baby Detangler, the latest addition in the Le Baby haircare collection. With the success of its flagship product Le Baby Gel, the Detangler is formulated with the gentlest ingredients and is the ultimate hypoallergenic haircare solution created for babies, kids and anyone with sensitive skin..."
Benefits & Features:
- Le Baby Detangler gently detangles hair spray on wet or dry
- No harsh chemicals
- No parabens
- No sulfates
- Not tested on animals
- Natural scented botanicals
- Does not irritate skin with it’s easy on the hair ingredients
- Le Baby’s newest edition follows in it’s footsteps of the gel and will prove to not only be hypoallergenic but get the job done!
- The nozzle is strategically designed so that every spritz reaches the hairs’ roots, coating the entire strand of hair from top to bottom. For best results, Tami recommends spraying the Detangler on wet hair and brushing through the hair in sections until the hair combs easily. No time to re-wash or wet the hair? No problem! The Detangler can be used on dry hair too!
Retail Cost: $7.95 / 4oz. bottle
Please Visit Le Baby Inc. on:
Now. . . on to the GIVEAWAY!
1 of my lucky readers will win a Le Baby Inc. Baby Hair Gel & Detangler ($17.90 ARV)!!
RULES: To enter this giveaway, you must complete the mandatory entry first, and then you may complete any and/or all-extra entries! Please make your email address visible either in your comment or in your blogger profile! Open to all US Residents 18+
Giveaway ends April 25, 2011 @ 2359 EST
MANDATORY ENTRY: Have you ever used hair products on your infant/toddler?
1. Tell me who this would be for, if you won!
2. Subscribe to my emails.
3. “Like” Le Baby Inc. on Facebook!
4. Follow me on Twitter.
5. “Like” me on Facebook.
6. Follow me on Networked Blogs.
7. Follow me via GFC.
8. Put my new button on your blog!
10. Follow Le Baby Inc. on Twitter!
DISCLAIMER: I was not compensated for this post, I received a free sample and wrote my review based off of the sample. The opinions stated above are mine, and mine alone!