19 May 2011

Awesome Summer Wardrobe!


It is summertime!  With that being said, it is a great time to add some great pieces to your summer wardrobe!

An awesome online clothing store, DownEast Basics offers stylish clothing that is more conservative.  It allows you to dazzle in your true beauty without being excessively over-the-top!

I personally own a few pieces from DownEast Basics, and I love them!  My favorite is my black cardigan.  It matches everything, and always gives that perfect finished look.

Some items that I plan to add to my summer collection include the Top to Bottom Lace Camisole in black, paired with the Burn Out Pocket Tee.  You can view other cute tops like this one at their online store! 


I would love to match these tops with the Hot to Trot Skirt!  You can check out their entire selection of cheap skirts on their website.  


DownEast Basics offers quality clothing at a very affordable price.  The outfit that I selected above would be less than $80 for everything!

Not only does DownEast Basics offer clothing, but they have a list of many other items for sale!  You can purchase swimsuits, accessories (to match those awesome outfits!), Home Décor, and clothing for girls!  If you are searching for modest clothing, or modest dresses,  search no more.  DownEast Basics won’t let you down!


Disclaimer:  I am participating in a blogger campaign and was compensated. However, the
views and opinions are my own.

No comments: