15 June 2011

Glee - Season 1


As you know, I am an active member of BzzAgent, and for this promotion I was sent the entire first season of Glee.  

Frankly, I've wanted to watch this show before but never had the opportunity.  The other day, I decided to throw in the first disc, and I was automatically addicted.

This series is about a high school club, Glee, and how they survive.  It is really funny, and provided a great source of entertainment.  I also believe that it is a great family show, because it teaches acceptance, and how to believe in yourself.

Glee is a Golden Globe Award Winner for the Best TV Series (Comedy or Musical).

The website describes Glee as, "...A talented group of misfits transforms into a performing sensation with the help of a dedicated teacher.  Through laughter, tears, irreverent humor and unforgettable music, they learn to follow their hearts and chase their dreams..."

If you are looking to check out a new series, end your search with Glee.  You won't be disappointed.

Disclaimer:  As a BzzAgent, I received Season 1of Glee to provide this review.  I was not compensated. All opinions expressed are solely mine.

No comments: