19 November 2014

LG OLED now at Best Buy!


Discover LG OLED TV – The Ultimate Display!
What is OLED TV?
The stunning design of LG OLED TV is only 0.21" thick at its thinnest point. Picture quality is spectacular, with Infinite Contrast that ranges from the most blazing whites to the deepest blacks. And, LG's exclusive 4 Color Pixel technology delivers bright, vibrant colors. Learn more here.
Your first kiss. A baby's first steps. The majesty of a desert sunset. Some things in life defy all explanation and must be experienced to be believed. Such is the case with LG's latest display technology. With deeper and richer colors, stunning contrast and ingeniously curved screens, it is unlike any technology you've ever seen, and it delivers a picture that exceeds your wildest imagination.
LG  55EC9300 SKU# 7846019 – OLED TV
· Infinite contrast ratio and stunning color - delivers more natural, lifelike viewing.
· 4 Color Pixel technology enhances color range and accuracy.
· Super thin design (consider how to show visually)
· Find content faster with webOS 

I love home theater.  I recently just bought a huge television set, and I am super happy with it.  However, if I was aware of the LG OLED TV before I made my purchase, I probably would have bought it.  
Family time is important to me, and what we choose to do as a family is watch movies.  It's pretty expensive to bring a family of 4 to the movie theater these days, so why not bring the theater to you?  
After I read about this tv, I found a display of it in the store, and I could not believe my eyes.  It was ridiculous.
I felt like my eyes couldn't handle that much HD. 

Seriously, this TV is awesome.  It has that awesome new curve technology, it produces super deep colors, and it has the latest and the greatest technology available on the market.  
The holidays are a time to share with your family.  However that may be.  Christmas movies, Christmas specials, children's cartoons, watching that cute recording of your child in their Christmas pageant...  
Bring all of this to LIFE with the LG OLED TV.
Okay, so here's the deal.  This TV is set to the original price of $3499.99 at Best Buy (you are already saving $500.00 at this point).  I know, I know.  It sounds like a lot.  Here.  Let me break it down.
Movie Tickets (Adults x2):  $15.00  = $30.00
Movie Tickets (Children x2): $12.00 + $24.00
Food?:  $25.00 (Avg)
Total = $79.00 for ONE trip to the theater
Price of the TV = $3499 / $79 (Trip Total)
Total = The price of this TV is equivalent to a little over 44 trips to the movie theater.
That is less than once per week (in terms of a year).

Don't be like me-- I missed this opportunity because I wasn't aware of the new technology.  You will LOVE this TV.  It would make a great family gift.

The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.

No comments: