08 December 2014

..::Product Review::.. TaZa BPA-free Stemless Wine Glasses



My Review of TaZa BPA-free Stemless Wine Glasses

What is it exactly?

     From the website. . .
"NEVER BREAK A GLASS AGAIN! With our drama-free glasses you can entertain in style, without the worries. Our glasses are known for their brilliant clarity—such clarity that makes them easily mistaken as crystal. Unlike crystal, however, these glasses won’t crack or break, which makes them ideal for entertaining anywhere, anytime.  These shatterproof 16oz glasses allow you to enjoy your wine (or any drink) indoors or outdoors (think pool, patio, boat, campground, RV, etc)! "

Review…


I was sent a box of (4) 16 oz wine glasses from TaZa to review.  

The price for this box is $19.95, and shipping is free with Amazon Prime!

Packaging & Presentation of 
TaZa BPA-free Stemless Wine Glasses

These wine glasses were packaged nicely in a box 7" x 5" x 6.5".  The box is really fun looking, and colorful.



The front of the box labels the brand and the product.  The back of the box is very informative, and lets you know the benefits of using this wine glass.



The first side of the box says, 'Drama Free Wine Glass', and the opposite side outlines 4 benefits of this product.



When you open the box (which also doubles as a carrier if you are going to bring them somewhere), you will find that each glass is nested in its own divided space.  The spaces are tight enough that these glasses will not wiggle around during shipment/transportation.



My Personal Experience with TaZa BPA-free Stemless Wine Glasses


I don't really drink alcohol, but I'll go for a glass every now-and-then.  I don't have any wine glasses at home, so I was pretty excited to be able to review glasses that were intended for such a purpose.  Especially since these are shatterproof.  I am known to break glass, so this is definitely a lifesaver for a klutz like me!

The first thing I did was take a glass out of the box and checked it out.  Each glass is covered in its own plastic bag to keep dust and dirt out.  The glass is so light!  It really was crystal clear, but there is a seam that runs through both sides that you can see if you are deliberately looking for it.


If you flip the glass upside down, you will find the company's website information, the brand name, and that it is BPA-free.  It is kind of hard to get a snapshot of, but you can kind of see the information in this picture:


I poured too much just the right amount of wine in 2 glasses (one for me, the other for my sister-in-law).  The cup itself held the liquid perfectly.  After pouring, the glass did not become slippery with condensation.  It was actually very pleasant to drink out of.  The 'feel' of the glass while holding it was nice.  It wasn't too big to grip, and it wasn't too small where I felt like it was too little.


These glasses are absolutely perfect for entertaining a group of people.  They are reusable, dishwasher safe, shatterproof, and fancy-looking.


Pros of TaZa BPA-free Stemless Wine Glasses
  • Dishwasher safe.  This is a HUGE pro for me, because I hate washing dishes.
  • Shatterproof.  I know I'm not the only one who hates cleaning up shattered glass!
  • BPA-free and EA-free.
  • You can use these glasses for more than just wine.
  • These look cute and fancy.
  • You can tell that TaZa cares about quality by the care they present in their packaging.
Cons of TaZa BPA-free Stemless Wine Glasses
  • There are no cons of this product!
        Summary

        Not only does TaZa make a good, quality product that will last you a long time, but they are also a fun company.  They not only care about the customer, but they care about how these wine glasses will make a difference in your life.  I love these stemless glasses.  I like that I can use them for anything (I can look fancy drinking water!), and then I can toss them in the dishwasher.



        For further information, please visit TaZa on:


        I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

        No comments: