09 December 2014

..::Product Review::..Bella Reina Cosmetics

My Review of Bella Reina Cosmetics

What is it exactly?

     From the website. . .
"When you want mascara that does not clump and eyeliner that stays on your eyes, go for Bella Reina Cosmetics set of Volumizing Mascara and Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. The mascara brush helps to define the lashes with a state of the art high definition formula that defines each lash to lengthen and condition with vitamin B. The hypoallergenic mascara formula is healthy for your lashes and perfect for women with sensitive eyes, contact lens wearers and those having lash extensions."

Review…


I was sent a tube of High Definition and Volumizing Mascara as well as the Liquid Eyeliner Pen in Onyx Black from Mi Bella Reina to review.  

The price for this set is $28.00.  


Packaging & Presentation of Bella Reina Cosmetics

The mascara and the eyeliner are sold as a set, so they were shipped in the same envelope.  Everything was packaged neatly, and nothing was defective.


The mascara wand measures 4", and it is a nice brush.  The fragrance is also very light.


The brush glides easily through your lashes and doesn't clump them up.


The ingredients are listed on the actual tube, and the PAO is 24 months.


The eyeliner was labeled with its ingredients, also.


The eyeliner tube is almost 5" long without the cap.


The tip of the eyeliner reminds me of a thinly-tipped marker.  It looks like it would be super easy to apply.


Both of these products look really fancy.  The styling is attractive, and I love everything about both products thus far.

My Personal Experience with Bella Reina Cosmetics

I always look forward to trying out new makeup!  Especially eye makeup.  I'm an eye makeup junkie!

In order to test these products out, I wanted to makeup my right eye as I left my left eye alone.

I began with eye primer.  After that, I went for the eyeliner!  This is the first waterproof eyeliner that I've ever used, and to be honest, I was pretty scared.  I haven't had good experiences with waterproof mascara in the past, so I had no idea how an eyeliner would work out.


As I applied the eyeliner I noticed something.  The cap doesn't stick on the back of the pen while in use.  It's not that big of a deal, but I like being able to keep track of the cap.

As far as use, the eyeliner did not like to work over an eye primer.  I had to take the primer off for any of the pigment to take hold.  After that, I didn't really notice a deep, dark onyx color.  It was definitely black, but not as thick and pigmented as I hoped it would be.  I did 3 coats, and I liked the end result.

I put on eye shadow after lining both the top lid and the bottom lid.  The eye shadow really didn't affect the outcome of the liner, it looked the same with or without the shadow.

After applying all the eye shadow, the highlights, and eyebrow shaping, I moved on to the mascara.  This mascara is supposed to be high-definition and work with only one coat.  


The good news is that this mascara is awesome.  I would definitely compare it to the Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara.  I had absolutely no clumps or dryness. It went on really smooth, and it was so light.  I felt like I wasn't wearing any mascara.  It's a flexible formula that is great for both an everyday look or a dramatic evening eye.

What I like most about this mascara is that it is formulated for everybody.  Those of you with sensitive eyes, contact lens wearers, and lash extensions are not exempt for using this!  That's definitely a great feature.

Here is what the final product looks like (3 coats of eyeliner, 1 coat of mascara, 2 colors from the UD Naked 3 palette):


Pros of Bella Reina Cosmetics
  • The mascara is made with ingredients that are formulated for women with different needs.
  • The mascara is comparable to brands that cost double the amount.
  • The mascara is versatile-- it can be used during the day, but it can also transform your eyes for a sultry evening look.
  • The eyeliner is super easy to apply.   It's like drawing on your eyelid with a marker.
  • Although waterproof, the eyeliner comes off easy enough with makeup remover.
  • The packaging is good-looking.
Cons of Bella Reina Cosmetics
  • The cap does not fit on the opposite end of the eyeliner while using it.
  • The eyeliner does not work over an eye primer.
Summary

Bella Reina makes some stunning cosmetics!  It took me only a few minutes to put the makeup on.  It was easy to apply and I really enjoy the 'after' look.  I can definitely notice the quality in these cosmetics.

Are you wanting to try Bella Reina Cosmetics,too?  

For further information, please visit Mi Bella Reina on:

DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: