18 January 2015

Brookside Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters - Berry Medley Flavor


I received a sample of Brookside's new Dark Chocolate Crunchy Clusters (Berry Medley Flavors) to review.  

I'm going to be honest here.

When they arrived, I put off opening them because they just didn't look appetizing.



MAN, was I wrong.  I opened the bag today, and I couldn't believe it.


The taste.  It's amazing. It's simple yet complex.  It's the perfect flavor combination.

I don't know how I have lived my life without these.  They pair well with everything because the flavors are so complementing and forgiving.


Seriously, what are you doing right now?  You need to try these.  Go grab some, let me know what you think.  

They are clusters of crispy mulitgrains and soft fruit flavored centers, all covered in smooth dark chocolate.  Everybody enjoyed them!


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

1 comment: