27 January 2015

..::Glitz 'n Glamour::.. Argan Oil Review

Hi everyone, yesterday in the Project Pan video I mentioned that I use Argan Oil on my face, so I thought I would let you know a little about the product and why I use it.
    Argan Oil is a plant oil produced from kernels of argan trees. It is gaining more recognition in the cosmetic industry. If you read some ingredients in shampoos, face washes and even some face masks, they have Argan Oil as an ingredient. Argan Oil is a moisturizing oil, it works GREAT for acne, dry/flaky skin, and you can use it in your hair and on your cuticles. It is also known to heal burns. I have read that it works very well on sunburn. *Note, I have not actually tried it on a sunburn, YET!  You can find more information about the benefits of Argan Oil here.


This is my own personal bottle of Argan Oil, which you may be able to tell I use this a lot. When I received this bottle for Christmas, it was totally full. The back of the bottle lists the ingredients: 100% Pure & certified Organic Virgin Cold- Pressed Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa).
This bottle also has a caution label which reads: "For external use only. Do not swallow. Keep away from flames. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. Keep out the reach of children Product contains tree nuts. If you suspect an allergic reaction, discontinue use and consult your physician."


It also has directions on how to use it for hair and skin, it only takes a drop or two to cover my hair and face, it is an oil so it is very runny.


I ABSOLUTELY LOVE my Argan Oil! I have mentioned in a few of our YouTube videos that I am extremely oily, like I am an oil monster. I normally use Argan Oil after I wash my face in the morning, but sometimes I also use it at night. This product has not made me any oilier, it has actually helped, I think. I have learned that if you are oily, you can try to trick your face by adding oil to it, so it quits producing as much oil. On the other hand I asked my mom to try it, and she has extremely dry skin. She said “After using the Argan Oil for 3 days I see a significant improvement.”
I would recommend this product to anyone, and if you have extremely dry skin you may want to give this a try. That could also go for people with oily skin because I truly believe it has helped my face.


You can buy Argan Oil on Amazon or at Sephora.  

Xoxo
marah

Disclaimer:  This is my product.  This is not a sponsored review.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: