25 January 2015

..::Glitz 'n Glamour::.. Introduction

Hello my peeps!  I'm so, so, SO excited to introduce the newest change for 2015 on Living the Thrifty Life-- Glitz 'n Glamour with Marah.  This is going to be its own, diverse spot on this website devoted to all things beauty.  Marah is going to run this portion of the blog, and she's very excited to be on board!  I know you guys know her from our Friday Favorites videos, but before she starts her segment, she wants to throw you guys an introduction.  Stay tuned for a lot more, she's got a lot in store for you!  Click 'Glitz 'n Glamour' on the toolbar to be taken to all of her posts.  Without further adieu...

"Hi everybody, my name is Marah Gregory. I am 24, and will be 25 in August. I have two kids-- a girl and a boy. My little girl is 4 and my little boy is 3; they are 15 months apart. I have been married to my husband Josh for 6 years. We live in Georgia in the country, which I LOVE! I have been a stay-at-home-mom since my daughter was 1 year old. Prior to staying at home, I was in cosmetology school. My daughter got diagnosed with leukemia on my son's 1st birthday. After a few brutally rough years, she is finally cancer free! Woo-hoo! 

Now that my kiddos are starting school in the fall. I can focus more of my time on myself, my goals, and my dreams of working in the beauty/fashion industry.

A little more about me-- my favorite music is hard rock or metal but I listen to pretty much everything. My favorite food is most definitely, hands-down pizza. My favorite color, well honestly, I like all colors I cannot just pick one. I have a very artistic/creative personality which I normally express through makeup or clothes. I am obsessed with makeup, clothes, shoes, and the beauty fashion world in general; I just love it!

Now that you know some things about me, let me tell you what I am doing here. I am beyond excited to start this portion of Living the Thrifty Life's beauty/fashion segment. My wonderful sister-in-law Melissa (who is also my best friend) is amaze balls in case you didn't know. She is letting me expand her blog, which is totally awesome! I am going to be hitting beauty and fashion solely in this portion of the blog. I cannot wait to get started! If you have any questions for me, or want to know more about me, just ask.  I will answer!"

Xoxo
marah

No comments: