22 January 2015

..::Product Review::.. Monogram Online's Traditional Silver Monogram Necklace


My Review of the Traditional Silver Monogram Necklace

What is it exactly?

     From the website. . .
"When it comes to fine monogrammed and name jewelry, MonogramOnline.com is in the top of its class -- from silver and gold necklaces shaped into first names to cufflinks etched with initials. But that's not all the gift-focused website is about - its huge selection of monogram-ready wares include, but are not limited to, iPhone cases, kitchenware, to sporting goods. There is something for everyone!"

Review…


I was a sent the Traditional Silver Monogram Necklace from Monogram Online to review. 

The price for this necklace is $99.00, and qualifies for free shipping.

Packaging & Presentation of the Traditional Silver Monogram Necklace

The necklace arrived in perfect condition.  There were no defects, and everything was intact.  The way the necklace was shipped was that it was placed in a very long zipped bag, and stapled to my receipt.  The black storage bag was included within the package.  The necklace itself is made of sterling sliver with a 16" chain length.  The actual monogram part is 1.0".


The chain is very dainty, but the perfect length.  You can select a more durable chain if you choose to do so.


The website explains how to do a monogram if you are a single male, female, married, etc.  I chose to use my first initial 'M', with a 'J' in the middle, followed by my middle initial 'S'.  The monogram is 1.0" big.


The clasp is the normal Spring Ring closure.  I had no issues putting it on, and it doesn't stick.


My Personal Experience with the Traditional Silver Monogram Necklace

This is such a cute necklace.  What I like the best about it is that it can be used for so many different occasions.  You can dress it up, or play it down for a casual outfit.  The color I selected goes with pretty much my entire wardrobe (ha!), and the length is perfect for me.  It's not too long, and not too tight that it's uncomfortable.


When you are done, you can store it in the included cinch bag:


Just place your necklace inside, and pull the strings in opposite directions.  It'll keep it protected from any wear and tear from normal storage.


Pros of the Traditional Silver Monogram Necklace
  • Universal-- good for any occasion.
  • You can customize it to fit you-- chain length, color, monogram, etc.
  • Comes with a storage pouch.
  • Would make a great gift.
Cons of the Traditional Silver Monogram Necklace
  • I don't like the fact that if you want to choose another color, you have to pay more.  Sometimes silver doesn't look good on somebody, and I don't feel that they should have to pay more due to that fact.
        Summary

        I think out of all of my jewelry, I have the most earrings.  Necklaces are different for me, they are harder to store, so I don't find myself buying a whole bunch of them.  When I do buy them, though, I purchase ones that are pretty universal so I can use them with a variety of outfits, no matter the occasion.  In this case, this necklace is perfect.  It's a stunning piece that goes with almost anything, no matter the season.  I also like that it comes with a little storage pouch so I don't have to worry about it getting tangled up with other necklaces.  If you are looking for a necklace, check this website out.  They offer a ton of deals, and plenty of options.


        Are you wanting to try the Traditional Silver Monogram Necklace, too?  Click the link below, and order away!  

        45% off store wide - use code BLOG45


        For further information, please visit Monogram Online on:


        DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

        4 comments:

        Anonymous said...

        These are beautiful, but I wish the chains were longer.

        Anonymous said...

        It's beautiful. Perfect for a newlywed with new initials!Just a very nice necklace which can be worn with anything - a dress, a tee - just anything

        Personal monogram on etsy said...

        This is just adorable. I love the idea of wearing a personalized necklace.

        Cufflinks Australia said...

        Stunning gift, looks very expensive despite being quite affordable!