04 February 2015

..::Glitz 'n Glamour::.. imPRESS Nails Press-On Manicure Review


Hi, everyone! I LOVE fake nails, don’t you? I just love the way they look, and how nice your hands look once you get them done. It just makes me feel good to have my nails done. Unfortunately, I don’t have much time, nor money to go get them done every two weeks. So, I found an alternative to going out and getting them done-- and it’s CHEAPER! I am all about looking nice and put together (yes that includes my nails!) on a budget. 

I found out about imPRESS nails about six months ago, and have just been LOVING them! I have noticed that the nails come in both a short length, and a medium length. The medium length is way too long for me, so I go with the short. The box usually says 'short' or 'medium' in the top corner. Although, I have noticed that some of the boxes do not specify. 


On the back of the box, it tells you how to apply the nails. It comes with approximately (24) covers and (12) sizes, so you have plenty left after using them-- just in case one falls off. Once you open the box of imPRESS nails, it looks like a nail polish bottle but with fake nails. The top just pulls off and it opens up nicely. 


The application is fast and easy! On the back of the nail, it has a little tab that you pull off and just stick on your nail. Easy, right? I normally use nail glue just to ensure they stay on longer. I have worn imPRESS nails for a month without one falling off. I have tried them without the nail glue, and they didn’t last as long, but they did last about a week. They do have some wear on them at the end of the month. That is,if I keep them on that long (which I normally do). 


I have had so many compliments on my nails since I starting using imPRESS nails. Everyone wants to know where I get them done and they are all shocked when I tell them that they are press-on-nails. It honestly looks like I have gone to the nail salon and had my nails done (even after having them on for about a month!).  I just love these nails! You can buy them at Walmart, CVS, or Walgreens. They average around $5.00 - $6.00. AMAZING! They have all different colors and designs, so instead of going to get my nails done for around $40.00/set, and $25.00 every two weeks for a fill in, I just put on my imPRESS nails and spend about $6.00/month on my nails.  To me, it just doesn't get much better than that! 

Xoxo
marah

Disclaimer:  This is my product.  This is not a sponsored review.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these