28 February 2015

..::Glitz 'n Glamour::.. La Beaute Pure Vitamin C Serum Review


Hello, everyone! I love Vitamin C, especially in the form of a serum. I was sent a 1.0 fl oz bottle of LA BEAUTE PURE anti-aging serum. 

From the website:
"2-in-1 Anti-Aging Facial Serum: 20% Vitamin C Serum + 11% Hyaluronic Acid + 1% Vitamin E + .5% Ferulic Acid + Amino Acids (Peptides) Suspended in Organic Botanicals *Melasma Treatment & Hyperpigmentation Treament + Dark Spot Corrector *Natural & Organic skin care for your face *For healthy beautiful glowing skin *Free eBook: DIY Facial Masks *La Beauté Pure: Simply The Best!  FREE eBook: 15 Free DIY Facial Mask Recipes for beautiful skin.  2-in-1 Clinical Strength Anti Aging Serum 1oz: Super High dose of Hyaluronic Acid Serum at 11%-vegan, moisturizer maverick, plumps up, repairs, regenerates, lifts, firms, to reveal a more youthful glow. Firming Power: Ground breaking stable VITAMIN C (SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE)-water soluble in a salt form - easily converted to Absorbic Acid by the skin's enzymes, hydrates, reduces fine lines & wrinkles, pore size & discolorations. Topical Vit C: STAY C50 - Special patent tackles free radicals that can age skin without causing breakouts or irritations, stimulates collagen production, reverses DNA damage, fights hyperpigmentation, and lightens discolorations. The two powerful serums of Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid repair and lighten dark spots. They are used for melasma treatment and as a dark spot remover. Our Beauty Products are free of parabens, alcohol, fragrance, dye, GMO's, sulphates, petrochemicals, or phthalates (98% Natural, 72% organic). Not tested on animals."

This product goes for $21.99 on Amazon, and shipping is free with Amazon Prime.

 My Review:
The first thing that I want to say is the website gives some great information. I LOVE the detail that they put into the description of the product. I always like to know exactly what I am getting, and with a description like this, I know exactly what it is.

All of you know exactly how I feel about the packaging of a product. This product was wrapped in bubble wrap when I received it, so I took it out of the bubble wrap. The first thing that I noticed was the bottle is made of glass, and has a dropper (which has a seal around it to protect it from leaking). The label is very bright and cheerful (like my face is when I put this on!).  


The front of the label has the name of the company, LA BEAUTE PURE, and what the product is, 'Anti-Aging Serum 20% Vitamin C Serum and 11% Hyaluronic Acid'. It also says the bottle is 1.0 fl oz. or 30 ml. 


One side of the bottle has the ingredients listed (this is always a plus for me), and this side of the bottle also states that it is 98% naturally derived and 72% organic. This product is not tested on animals and is certified organic


The other side of the label has a description of the product and the directions for use.  The description reads, “This serum is a concentrated delivery system for the highest form of bio-available Vitamin C for beautiful skin. Suspended in a concentrated base of pure vegan hyaluronic acid to plump skin cells and protect and restore."


The directions are simple and easy to follow . "Apply a small amount with fingertips to freshly cleansed and toned face, neck and décolleté areas.  Avoid contact with eyes. Allow time to absorb prior to moisturizer application."

I was very interested in what this serum would smell like, so I opened the bottle and took a whiff. I really don’t know how to explain the fragrance to you. I didn't hate it, nor did I like it. It has a very strange smell to it, but not in a completely bad way. 


I applied some of the serum to my hand, and the dropper worked perfectly. The serum was a little runny, so I had to quickly rub it into my skin. Once I rubbed the serum into my skin, it absorbed quickly, and I felt it work. My skin immediately felt tight, so I know that this serum works instantly. If you have read any of my previous reviews, or watched our videos, you know I like products that I can feel when it starts to work, and this product did exactly that. 


Overall, this Vitamin C serum is awesome. I LOVE that I can feel it work instantly! The fragrance is a little different, but from the way this product works I can deal with the fragrance. 

xoxo
marah


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: