06 February 2015

..::Glitz 'n Glamour::.. Lush Ocean Salt Face & Body Scrub Review

Hello, everyone! Today is all about Lush ‘Ocean Salt’ face and body scrub!


From the website:
Coconut cream and sea salt scrub
"Washing with Ocean Salt is like taking your face on a trip to the seaside for an invigorating splash in the water. The minerals in sea salt soften as it scrubs away dirt, dead skin and blockages for a bright, fresh face. We mix in fresh avocado and coconut to hydrate thirsty skin, leaving it balanced and soft. The cleansing effects of lime and vodka are ideal for blocked pores, blackheads or blemishes and leave skin visibly brightened. It's no wonder Ocean Salt is so enormously popular!"

This scrub comes in two sizes: 4.2 oz for $21.95, or 8.8 oz for $35.95. I bought the 4.2 oz, which has a generous amount in it. The color of the scrub is a blue color, with maybe a hint of green (it’s very pretty!). The smell, however; is not that great. It smells like the ocean, so maybe I am just smelling the sea salt. It is not so strong that I can’t use it though.


The scrub does have course and fine sea salt mixed in it so it can be a little rough on the skin if you have very sensitive skin. The ingredients are AMAZING, though, and it is one of the many reasons I love this scrub. 

Here are the ingredients from the website: Fine Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) , Fresh Grapefruit Infusion (Citrus grandis) , Coarse Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride) , Stearic Acid , Fresh Lime Extracted in Vodka (Citrus aurantifolia) , Sodium Cocoamphoacetate , Glycol Cetearate , Triethanolamine , Fresh Avocado Butter (Persea gratissima) , Coconut Fat (Cocos nucifera) , Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia) , Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus) , Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata) , Glycerine , Lanolin , Cetearyl Alcohol , *Limonene , *Linalool , Perfume , FD&C Blue No. 1 , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

I LOVE when I find products that have more natural ingredients than additives, which is exactly what this is. I just have to say one more time I LOVE this product so much! It definitely works like it says it does. If you suffer from acne, (as most of us do at some point in life) this product really works wonders. I have suffered for the last year or so with some hormonal related acne (no fun!). I truly believe that this has worked great for my face. I only use it about 3 times per week, just because it does have such a coarse sea salt in it. After I use it, my face feels clean and soft. My face almost has a glow to it once I use it.


I have RAVED about this product since I have started using it. It has really worked perfectly for me. I know the price is a little high, but it is TRULY worth it to me. Everyone likes a healthy, glowing face, I know I do! I can’t wait to try other LUSH products!
Xoxo
marah

Disclaimer:  This is my product.  This is not a sponsored review.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: