01 February 2015

..::Glitz 'n Glamour::.. Shiseido 'Ibuki' Gentle Cleanser Review


Hi, everyone! Today is all about skin. I bought some stuff from Sephora, and lucky me-- I got a sample of Shiseido 'Ibuki' gentle cleanser! I am always looking for a good cleanser. Most of the time, when I think I have found one that works for me, it ends up stripping all the oil from my face, leaving me way too dry. Or, it makes me oilier than I already was in the first place. Well, lucky me for getting the Shiseido gentle cleanser, because it has not done either of those things-- and I have been using it for a week now!


Now, let me tell you a little about it. The website reads: “A purifying cleanser that contains micro-granules, for a gentle exfoliating effect. Lathers quickly into a rich foam, to remove harmful excess sebum and impurities without stripping away skin’s essential moisture.” This cleanser goes for $30.00 on the Shiseido website.  I only got the sample of this product since it was just an extra that I received in my order. The sample size is 30mL or 1 fl oz. The 'Ibuki' gentle cleanser, is VERY thick when I put it on. It only takes a little of the product, you don't need to use a lot. I was actually surprised at how thick it was with the amount that I used. 


When I started to rub it in, it did not lose its thickness, which in my opinion is a good thing because I feel it is really going to work. I DON'T like those cleansers that are runny and don’t lather on my face. This cleanser turns foamy like the website says. I really worked it into my face, until I was satisfied. Then, I rinsed my face off, and it felt REALLY clean! I didn’t feel like my face was dry, or stripped of the natural oils, or oily like I needed to wash my face again. 


The Shiseido 'Ibuki' Cleanser is not greasy at all, but it is thick and moisturizing (which is a good thing!). It was very gentle on my face, and it did not leave my face red or splotchy after using it. I do believe it helped with my complexion because I was having some break-outs that came up on my chin area, and it seems to have cleared that up within a week. OH, let me talk about the fragrance of this cleanser! It smells AMAZING! I am big on smells, and if it doesn’t smell good-- I probably won’t use it. In all honesty, I was actually kind of weary to use it only because I have used other Shiseido products, and other than them smelling good, I couldn't really see a difference with my skin. I was pleasantly surprised with the Shiseido 'Ibuki' gentle cleanser. I LOVE the smell, and the way it made my skin look and feel. I will now be looking into more Shiseido products, and buying the full-size gentle cleanser! LOVE IT!

Xoxo
marah

Disclaimer:  This is my product.  This is not a sponsored review.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: