02 March 2015

..::Product Review::.. Bobee 'Family' Wall Decal


My Review of the Bobee 'Family' Wall Decal

What is it exactly?

     From the website. . .
"Bobee's decals for walls make it easy and affordable to decorate your home.  Our unique designs provide creative accents for your nursery, kid's room, family room and more.  Vinyl wall decals take only minutes to install. No mess or time-consuming decor projects like painting or installing wallpaper.  Bobee decals come with a guarantee and are easily removable. Change your decor simply and affordably.  BRAND NEW! The vinyl wall decal is perfect to add to a photo collage in the family room, hallway, bedroom, or office. Design your own photo collage around the decal with your favorite pictures. A fun, artistic way to display your photos. Easily change up your room decor on a whim without painting or damaging walls."

Review…

I was sent the 22" x 10" 'Family' decal in black from Bobee to review.  
The price for this decal is $10.99.  Shipping is free with Amazon Prime.

There are other design options available, too.  Check out the Bobee website to see them!


Packaging & Presentation of the Bobee 'Family' Wall Decal

The 'Family' decal arrived in a heavy-duty tube.  There were no dents, defects, nor damage during shipment.  The tube is about 13.0" x 2.0".  The tube was taped nicely, too.  It was also decorated with little decals.


The side of the tube has a little plastic cap that you pull out to open it.  You can open from either side.


After opening the tube, I shook out the decal roll.  The decals came rubber banded with installation instructions.


I also received a personalized 'thank you' note.  This was great, and really speaks highly of the company.


The actual decal is 22.0" x 10".


My Personal Experience with the Bobee 'Family' Wall Decal

Wall decals are great.  They can instantly turn any room into something new.  The best part?  They don't do any damage!  Easy on, easy off!  I was really excited for this particular decal, because I had an almost identical one in my old house that I wasn't able to bring with me.  I was looking forward to finding a good spot for this one!


I decided to place it on the interior of my front door.  This door rarely gets used, so it's nice to 'dress it up' a little.  I began by peeling off the back, and measuring to make sure I have it centered.  I placed the transfer paper on the door and used a credit card to transfer the decal.



It was a little more difficult than my previous decal applications because I applied this one on a door.  This particular door has different areas that are slanted.  After working to make sure each piece was placed right, it was all finished!  I had to cut a little piece off of the 'm' for the peephole.




From this angle, you can see how I had to apply it.


It matches perfectly with my other decor!  I'm going to paint soon, so it'll look great!


Pros of the Bobee 'Family' Wall Decal
  • These are so easy to use.  It's easy to change your decor in minutes with Bobee decals!
  • These would make a great gift.
  • 100% guarantee for 2 years.
  • Made by a work-at-home mom in the USA.
Cons of the Bobee 'Family' Wall Decal
  • I did not find any cons of this decal.
Summary

The Bobee Wall Decals are awesome!  Their decals easily transform any room into something a little more personal.  Installation was fast & easy.  I would most definitely buy more decals in the future.  The business owner is a pleasure to work with, and I definitely support all work-from-home businesses.  Please show your support and check out the Bobee Wall Decal selection.  You are going to love them!




For further information, please visit Bobee on:


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

1 comment:

ufg8trj said...

so cute, wall decals are such a great decorating idea