18 April 2015

..::Glitz 'n Glamour::.. Amara Organics Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review


I was sent a 1.0 fl oz bottle of Amara Organics Hyaluronic Acid Serum with vitamins C & E. 


From the Website:
"Hyaluronic Acid Serum for Skin - With Vitamin C & E - Best Natural & Organic Vegan Moisturizer Plumps & Hydrates Skin - Anti Aging Serum Fills in Fine Lines & Wrinkles for Smoother, Softer Skin - Guaranteed Results"

HIGHEST QUALITY HYALURONIC ACID SERUM AVAILABLE: Our natural and organic Hyaluronic Acid is botanically derived from the seeds of the Indian plant Cassia angustifolia. We use only the best, plant-based ingredients available, with no parabens, no alcohol, and no animal testing.  Made in the USA.

INTENSE HYDRATION: Hyaluronic Acid holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water. It draws moisture out of the environment and forms a protective, hydrating barrier on the skin. This intense moisturizer not only leaves skin looking radiant, but it also plumps and fills in fine lines and wrinkles.

GET IMMEDIATE AND LONG-LASTING RESULTS: Within moments of using this powerful Hyaluronic Acid Serum, you can expect your skin to feel silky, soft, and smooth. Combined with Vitamins C & E, this anti-aging formula has long-lasting effects that will make your skin glow.

GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO FILLERS AND INJECTIONS: There's no need to use expensive fillers and injections when you can get amazing results with this topical formula. Our Hyaluronic Acid Serum provides a safe and effective alternative for filling and smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles.


My Review:
I am huge fan of labels that have a lot of detail on them, and this product did have useful information on the box that the product came in and on the bottle itself.


 I did notice that the information was the same on the box and the bottle, but it did include ingredients and directions, which I personally think is very important. Another thing that I noticed was that this product is 98% natural and 72% organic.


 I liked that the bottle was clear and it had a pump, which I think just makes it so much easier to use.  I started off just testing this product on my hand, just to see what it feels like before putting it on my face. I just used one pump, and got a very decent amount of product, enough to cover my face. My first thought about this product was it felt more like a gel on my hand than a serum. I also had to smell it; I just wanted to see if I could tolerate the scent when I put it on my face. The scent was like a normal Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Then I decided to rub the serum into my hand. Once I started to rub it in, I noticed that it was more of a ‘serum-feeling’ than a gel, which is what it started out as. I thought that is was interesting since most serums are a little runny. NOT this one, and I really liked that. After it sat on my hand for a few moments, I noticed a slight cooling effect and I felt my skin tighten.


I decided to put it on my face after testing it, and I only needed one pump to cover my entire face. That means you get a lot of product for your money! I noticed my face was smooth after using the product on my face and I did feel the cooling sensation and the tightening effect, and I really liked that. I like to know the product is working, which I noticed it did! I would highly recommend this product to anyone. Please check it out on Amazon! The Amara Organics Hyaluronic Acid costs $17.95, and free shipping with Amazon Prime.

xoxo
marah


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: