20 April 2015

..::Glitz 'n Glamour::.. Foxbrim Peptide Complete Serum Review


Hi, everyone! I have this obsession with skin care so I am always excited and willing to try new things that relate to my skin care regimen. I am a big fan of serums, I just love the way they feel on my face. One of my favorite brands to use is Foxbrim, which I was lucky enough to have been sent a Foxbrim ‘Peptide Complete Serum’. Why am I so excited for a Peptide serum? Well Peptides are really great for anti-aging. Never too early to start preventing those unwanted wrinkles!


FROM THE WEBSITE:
“Peptide Complex Serum - BEST Anti-Aging Serum - Anti Wrinkle Skin Care - Advanced Delivery - Facial Skin Care - Natural & Organic - Plump, Smooth and Even Skin - For Collagen Production & Optimal Skin Health - Amazing Guarantee 1oz
ADVANCED DELIVERY SYSTEM - Expect amazing results from this advanced delivery system coupling peptides with soothing and nurturing moisturizing agents. Peptide chains send signals to the body to produce more collagen. Exceptional for repairing and fortifying skin. Restore youthful beauty from the inside out.
FOR THE RESULTS YOU WANT - Effectively stimulate collagen (1 and 111) and elastin fibroblasts. Support the healing and repair response in your skin. Aids in increasing skin thickness and refines appearance of wrinkles. Restores elasticity and firmness to skin. All for youthful, radiant beauty.
SAFE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES - Foxbrim's Peptide Complex Serum was crafted with the most sensitive of skin types in mind. With natural moisturizing agents, you'll find this serum to provide results without the worry of drying or irritation. Perfect for dry and under-nourished skin. For that healthy, natural glow
WHY FOXBRIM? We are more than an original name (with the 'cute fox') and world-class customer service. Our products are crafted in the USA in an FDA certified facility. We utilize only premium ingredients in our natural and organic products. For you that means NO additives, silicones or parabens. Not tested on animals. Only the best natural skin care products backed by our exceptional satisfaction guarantee.
AMAZING GUARANTEE - Foxbrim proudly stands behind all its premium products with a total satisfaction guarantee. If you are unsatisfied in any way we will provide you a full refund. No questions asked.”

MY PERSONAL REVIEW:
You know I am very into labels and think they are very important. I was sent a 1 fl oz. bottle). The front of the label says the brand which is Foxbrim. The actual product is ‘Peptide Complex Serum with Peptides+ Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid’. It also mentions this is an Advanced Delivery Serum. This label does include directions and it can be used under makeup. The ingredients are also listed. 


This is a glass bottle with a dropper, I like that the serum has a dropper, they are just easier to use this way. There is also a seal on the outside of the bottle, which prevents the product from leaking.


I noticed through the bottle that the serum looked very thick. I was anxious to see if it was actually as thick as the products looks. I took the dropper out and it looked like a gel. Most serums that I have used have been runnier. I decided to test the product on my hand. It came out on my hand like a gel just as it looks. I started rubbing the product into my skin and it still had the texture of a gel. This is not a sticky product, just an odd texture. It rubbed in very smooth and felt nice on my skin. I used it on my face and it was exactly the same as on my hand. I did feel a slight tightening of the skin on my face, but that is what we want to feel from an anti-aging product, we want it to lift the skin so this was a plus for me. 


Overall, I really liked this product it was a little different from other serums I have used in the past but I actually like the fact that it wasn't watery. I feel that you want the product to tighten the skin and if the texture is runny or watery you aren't going to get the lift you desire when using anti-aging products. I recommend this product to anyone who is seeking a great anti-aging product. This product goes for $21.99 with Amazon Prime. Please check it out here.

*NOTE: This label is not the same as the one an amazon but it is the same product. The only thing I noticed that was different is the label the one listed on Amazon has ‘Witch Hazel’ listed on the front of the bottle as this bottle does not but it does have it as an ingredient. (The ingredients are listed on the side of this bottle so I did check!)

xoxo
marah


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: