12 April 2015

..::Glitz 'n Glamour::.. NeoCell Biotin Bursts & Keratin Hair Volumizer Review


Hello, everyone! I just want to let everyone know that this review is slightly different than my other reviews. I am not sure how, but Melissa and I both received the same item for review. So, I am going to start off with that and just give you my opinion of the product.  To clarify, we are talking about the ‘Biotin Bursts’ from NeoCell. I also received the ‘Keratin Hair Volumizer’, which I will get into some more detail. 

Starting with the ‘Biotin Bursts’, everyone pretty much knows what Biotin is, and what it does. But for those of you that do not know-- it helps with your hair and nails.


 Everyone that wants healthy hair and nails, I STRONGLY recommend these ‘Biotin Bursts’! They taste like candy. Berry flavored candy. They have the consistency of a chew, almost like Laffy Taffy (that's what it reminds me of, but it these taste so much better.)


 The fact that they taste good makes me want to take them rather than just the regular Biotin oral supplement. This product has made a huge difference in my hair; I have noticed that it is so soft and healthy looking since taking these.  I have found nothing negative about these Biotin chews, and I look forward to taking them. If you would like a more in depth review of these Biotin chews, click here for Melissa's review on them. TRUST ME-- you will want to check this out!

Now- for the ‘Keratin Hair Volumizer’. I color my hair quite a bit, so I have always tried to take really good care of my hair and keep it as healthy as possible.  I was sent (2) 60-capsule bottles of the ‘Keratin Hair Volumizer’ for review.

I have to say that the packaging is great and very informative. The box that the bottle comes in has so much information on it. The front of the box says, "Improved hair strength, enhanced hair volume and increased shine." The back of the box has the supplement facts, and states that the suggested serving size is 2 capsules and the servings per container are 30. The ingredients are also listed along with a DOES NOT CONTAIN which says that this product is (get ready for this!): soy, wheat, lactose, starch, yeast, artificial flavors, and gluten FREE!


  One side of the box also has a description of the product which reads, "’Keratin Hair Volumizer’ is an all-natural nutraceutical solution for strong, lustrous, and thick hair- hair health that starts from the inside. Dry, brittle, thinning hair is associated with a lack of nutrients that are essential to Strong and resilient hair, ‘Keratin Hair Volumizer’ contains clinically proven ingredients to enhance hair strength and reduce hair loss from everyday activities." The bottle also has this on the label, which is nice in case you throw your box away and want to know exactly what the product does. 


I have said this before, but I am going to say it again. We have to take care of our bodies to get the outward appearance we want. Beauty starts from the inside, and of course it is not all about our outer appearance. So take care of your body, and it will show on the outside. I know a lot of people that have struggled with certain outward features, and once they started taking care of their body from the inside, some of those concerns they were having disappeared. These products are a great way to start taking care of your hair and nails from the inside out!

My personal experience with the ‘Keratin Hair Volumizer’ has been great. The pill is NOT too big to swallow (it's not a horse pill).


 I haven’t noticed any horrible scent that vitamins or supplements sometimes have, and I have had no aftertaste from this pill, which is awesome. I have been taking this supplement for a while now, and I have really grown to LOVE this product. I honestly think it has really helped with the appearance of my hair and the strength of my hair. I have not noticed it getting any thicker yet, but I already have thick hair so that was never a concern of mine. I have noticed some added volume which is always great for us women who seek voluminous hair.


 I honestly love this supplement, and highly recommend it to anyone who seeks gorgeous hair. I have already told my whole family about both of these products that I mentioned and let them try some. Please check out the ‘Keratin Hair Volumizer’ from NeoCell. These products are sold at Vitamin Shoppe, CVS, Walgreens, GNC, and online.

xoxo
marah


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: