09 April 2015

..::Product Review::.. Deanamic Driven Windshield Cover

My Review of the Deanamic Driven Windshield Cover

What is it exactly?

     From the website. . .
"With this anytime cover you will never have to worry about scraping your windshield again! Cover the windshield when you get home from work and take it off in the morning. Cover the windshield when you get to work and take it off after. Whenever the weather decides to strike you will be ready! No need to scrape again!”

Review…

I was sent a Gray Windshield Cover from Deanamic Driven to review.  

This cover costs $14.99, and it ships free with Amazon Prime.

Packaging & Presentation of the Deanamic Driven Windshield Cover

This windshield cover arrived in great shape.  It was packaged inside a cellophane bag.  The bag had a little insert inside, but it really didn't provide very much information.  I was hoping there would be some instructions or something.



There's no need to cut the bag-- there is a little resealable flip tab on the bottom and you can just slide the cover directly out.



My Personal Experience with the Deanamic Driven Windshield Cover

What I liked about this cover is that you can use it in the hot and cold.  It's also a very neutral color, too.

The cover came folded very nicely.





The underside is very soft, so it won't scratch your car.  There are also little weights that you place inside your car door to hold it in place.


Pros of the Deanamic Driven Windshield Cover
  • Works great.
  • Universal fit.
  • Neutral color.
    Cons of the Deanamic Driven Windshield Cover
    • It would be nice if the company included a little storage bag, so I can keep it folded inside a bag when not in use.
    Summary

    I find this to be a very useful product.  However, since it is placed on the outside of the window, you'd have to be careful where you use it or somebody may pull it right off.  I like to use this in my backyard.  There is a lifetime warranty on this.

    Are you wanting to get your very own Deanamic Driven Windshield Cover?


    For further information, please visit Deanamic Driven on:


    DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

    No comments: