13 May 2015

Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

I've been doing the #WipeForWater Challenge, and I haven't used water to remove my makeup for five days now.  I've only used the Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes.

"Did you know that the average U.S. household wastes about 10,000 gallons of water every year?  Start making a difference now.  Ever day you clean your face without water, you save up to five gallons of water from going down the drain.  This Earth Month, Neutrogena Naturals is partnering with The Nature Conservancy to save water, and they need your help!"

After five days of using these, I am actually really impressed with the results.  I will never buy another makeup wipe.  These are the best.


Believe it or not-- my face feels GREAT!  These wipes get rid of all of your makeup really, really easily.  There isn't any pressure, just placement.

Plus, take a look at the ingredients!  These wipes are 97% naturally derived!


They open easily from the top, and seal back to keep them fresh.


Each wipe is incredibly durable.  They don't break, and each wipe is great for your entire face!


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. #contest @neutrogena @influenster

No comments: