09 June 2015

Foreasy's Meat Claws

I was given the opportunity to review this pretty cool grilling accessory.

This is a pair of Foreasy Meat Claws.

Foreasy has developed a tool that allows you to 'handle' the food on your grill without touching it directly, but gives you the flexibility of motion.


Instead of using tongs, a fork, a spatula, use these.  They are extremely sharp, durable, and gives you the benefit of being more in touch with your cooking skills.  These can also be used to shred, pull, and move meat directly from the grill.

The best part?  They are dishwasher safe!



This set of meat claws costs $9.99.  Shipping is free with Amazon Prime!  Check out Foreasy's Amazon storefront HERE.


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: