15 June 2015

..::Product Review::.. 'Do Your Best' Necklace


My Review of the 'Do Your Best' Necklace

What is it exactly?

     From the website. . .
"This stainless steel disc is one inch in diameter and highly polished. 

The beaded chain is made of 2.5mm sized beads and approximately 17.5" long.

The disc is engraved in black lettering with "do your best". 

The disc and beaded chain comes in an attractive reusable metal tin case with a clear lid."

Review…


I was a sent the 'Do Your Best' Necklace from BestChoice Parent to review. 

The price for this necklace is $9.99.

Packaging & Presentation of the 'Do Your Best' Necklace

The necklace arrived in perfect condition.  There were no defects, and everything was intact.  The way the necklace was shipped was that it was placed in a circular case that you can see through.


The necklace is set in blue tissue paper.


The chain is the perfect length.  The pendant says 'Do Your Best'.


The clasp is the 'ball-in' type.  It's very easy to open and close.


My Personal Experience with the 'Do Your Best' Necklace

This is such a cute necklace.  What I like the best about it is that it can be used for so many different occasions.  You can dress it up, or play it down for a casual outfit.  The color I selected goes with pretty much my entire wardrobe (ha!), and the length is perfect for me.  It's not too long, and not too tight that it's uncomfortable.

It's also great to give to your children.  My son loved it!


Pros of the 'Do Your Best' Necklace
  • Universal-- good for any occasion.
  • High quality.
  • Comes with a storage case.
  • Would make a great gift.
Cons of the 'Do Your Best' Necklace
  • I haven't found any cons of this necklace.
        Summary

        I think out of all of my jewelry, I have the most earrings.  Necklaces are different for me, they are harder to store, so I don't find myself buying a whole bunch of them.  When I do buy them, though, I purchase ones that are pretty universal so I can use them with a variety of outfits, no matter the occasion.  In this case, this necklace is perfect.  It's a stunning piece that goes with almost anything, no matter the season.  I also like that it comes with a little storage pouch so I don't have to worry about it getting tangled up with other necklaces.  If you are looking for a necklace, check this website out.  They offer a ton of deals, and plenty of options.

        Are you wanting to try the 'Do Your Best' Necklace, too?  Click the link below, and order away!  

        For further information, please visit BestChoiceParent on:


        DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

        No comments: