11 August 2014

50% - 75% off Deals at CVS


Great deals this week at CVS?  I think so.
This past weekend I ventured into CVS to get a routine prescription filled.  I had to wait 30 minutes, so I decided to browse around for a bit.  Well, I happened to find some awesome deals.  I was pretty excited to find this stuff, because I use everything pictured.  

Take a look at what I brought home:



The best part?  50% - 75% off of a boatload of items! Diapers, wipes, makeup, hair care, vitamins, OTC medication, housewares, etc!  I picked up a few items that I personally use in my household.

50% off Deals:
Organix Argan Oil of Morocco - $4.99 (50% off)
Organix Teatree Mint Shampoo Double Sized - $4.99 (50% off)

75% off Deals:
Accent Face Wash - $3.87 (75% off)
Babyganics Bubble Bath & Body Wash - $2.02 (75% off)
Mustela Stelactiv Diaper Rash Cream - $3.19 (75% off)
Babyganics Daily Lotion - $1.24 (75% off)
Cold-Eeze Cold Remedy - $3.49 (75% off)
Dimetapp - $1.99 (75% off)


If you find your way to a CVS this week, be sure to check out the deals and see what you can find!  

No comments: