22 December 2014

Baby Orajel Naturals

I've been going through the teething process, and my 8-month old is really, really finicky with teething lotions.  She does not like certain flavors (she'll actually gag).  I hate doing that, so when I tried the baby Orajel, I found that she didn't even notice that I put it on.  It has no flavor, and it makes her quiet for a while.  The best part?  It's homeopathic.


Chamomile and Passion Flower are excellent relaxation herbs.  I personally use these when I make an evening tea.  I think it helps my daughter by first relaxing her and then targeting the teething pain by using a homeopathic technique.  It makes me feel good that I can use a product that is safe for her without having to lather her mouth up with chemicals. 

DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: