03 December 2014

Living Green with Scott Naturals Tube-Free


I was so lucky to be able to join the Scott's Naturals Tube-Free toilet tissue campaign!

Living green is something that is familiar to all of us, but we each have a different interpretation of the meaning.  To me, living green isn't something that I can do alone.  It's something my family and I must do together.  It becomes a lifestyle that we live, no longer an environmentally-friendly 'choice'.  



Being able to bring a product like this into my home is perfect.  This is such an easy way to help our planet without any extra effort.  Our country throws away so many toilet paper tubes that you can build an entire Empire State Building every year!  Stop the waste, and live tube-free!


Disclaimer:  I was sent a complimentary 4-pack of Scott Naturals Tube-free toilet paper to review and write about.

No comments: