26 December 2014

..::Product Review::.. Oleavine Beauty Professional Moisturizer


My Review of the Oleavine Beauty Professional Moisturizer

What is it exactly?

     From the website. . .
"Luxuriously moisturizing blend of skin rejuvenating botanicals rich in Omegas 3, 6, 7, & 9 combined with powerful actives to help lock in moisture while improving texture and tone.  Featuring Plant Stem Cells, Vitamins A, B, C, & E along with Hyaluronic Acid.”

Review…

I was sent a 1.0 fl oz bottle of the moisturizer from Oleavine to review.  

Packaging & Presentation of the Oleavine Beauty Professional Moisturizer

The bottle was sent to me and arrived in pretty good condition.  The box was a little crunched, but the bottle inside was not leaking or dented in any way.  The bottle is pretty neat looking—it is double walled.  The outer shell is clear and you can see through to a white interior.  It is decorated with pink butterflies and has a chrome twist cap.  The method of application is pump dispenser.  The bottle measures almost 4.75” tall when closed, but stands 5.25” when fully twisted up.

The front of the box is really pretty, it is white and features pink butterflies.  It labels the product and the brand.  The back of the box provides directions for use, the ingredients, and any cautions associated with using this moisturizer.


One side of the box details a little bit about the product and provides the company’s information.  The other side lists some pretty cool qualities:

+ All Natural
+ Preservative, paraben, petroleum, phthalate, sulfate, silicone, cruelty, gluten free
+ Allergy Friendly
+ Non-Greasy


The bottom of the box is where the UPC is located.  It is made in the USA.


Inside the box, you will find the product with a thank you note.  I like this.  To me, it gives Oleavine personality.


The bottle looks just like the box.  I think it is really pretty and looks great amongst all my routine products.


The back of the bottle provides the same information as the box, and it also states that there is a 12-month PAO.


The dispenser is awesome.  I love it.  It is flat when not in use, but when you are going to use it, you just twist it, and the dispenser pops up.


My Personal Experience with the Oleavine Beauty Professional Moisturizer

I love, love, love using moisturizers!  Especially ones in pretty bottles that not only smell good, but are majorly effective—just like the Oleavine one!  The cream itself is really soft and almost has a ‘whipped’ look to it.  It is white so you know where you put it.  It dispenses really easily.  I have not had an issue with the dispenser becoming clogged.


This moisturizer absorbs really nicely.  One thing I love about it is that it stays on your skin until you rub it in, so you know exactly where you applied it without any over-application.  I like how it makes my skin feel after I put it on.  I like to use this in the morning because it provides a silky, non-greasy finish.  It works excellent under makeup.   It smells almost like a shampoo, but there is a note of something sweet, almost like a mint.


Pros of the Oleavine Beauty Professional Moisturizer
  • Really soft, silky formula.  Did I mention that it’s all-natural, too?
  • Light, clean fragrance.
  • The dispenser pops up, so you never have to worry about losing a lid.
  • Lots of good, hearty ingredients.
  • Great for people that are allergic to other moisturizers.
  • Non-greasy formula.
  • This company cares about quality.
Cons of the Oleavine Beauty Professional Moisturizer
  • There are no cons of this product.
Summary

Some moisturizers are so-so, but this one is absolutely wonderful.  I love the ingredients, I love that it is an all-natural product.  The packaging is beautiful, and the product works wonders.  Like any moisturizer, the longer that you use it, the finer the results. 

Are you wanting to get your very own Oleavine Beauty Professional Moisturizer?


For further information, please visit Oleavine on:


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.


No comments: