03 January 2015

Menu / Grocery List - Week 1

Menu / Grocery List - Week 1


So...here it is.  If you read my Goodbye, 2014 post, you are familiar with my New Year's Resolution- I am going to cook more at home.  In order to keep me going, I want to be able to post my menus here, and my grocery list.  Without further ado, I'd like to introduce you to my Week 1 (it's a start, right!?).  I know the picture is a little small, so you can click on it to enlarge it.  If you can't read my handwriting, here it is:

Sunday-- Spaghetti, Garlic Bread
Monday-- Biscuits 'n Gravy
Tuesday-- Beef & Broccoli Stirfry
Wednesday-- Pancakes, Bacon, Eggs
Thursday-- Roasted Chicken, Sweet Corn
Friday-- Free Day (Probably Pizza)
Saturday-- Fajitas, Cheese Dip

Side dishes haven't been completely figured out yet, and some of the items on the grocery list are crossed off.  This is because I write everything that I need down, and then go around my pantry/kitchen and see if I already have what I need.  I've always done it this way, and it hasn't failed me yet!

I'm not sure if anybody is going to read any of these posts, but if any of these meals sound good, I'll post the recipes.  Just leave me a comment and let me know!

1 comment:

grocery convenience said...

Grocery shopping is a stressful experience. What can we do to make our lives easier when grocery shopping and save money?

local grocery delivery