12 January 2015

Menu / Grocery List - Week 2

Menu / Grocery List - Week 2


 If you read my Goodbye, 2014, this is my resolution (and I'm stickin' to it!).

Here is week 2!  Well, Week 1 went by fast!  How did I do?  You know it, it went well!  Everything was great.  I was happy to finally have stuff around the house to cook, and it was kinda fun!

Week 2 offers a few new recipes, so check it out! 

I know the picture is a little small, so you can click on it to enlarge it.  If you can't read my handwriting, here it is:

Sunday-- Biscuits 'n Gravy
Monday-- Pancakes, Bacon, & Eggs
Tuesday-- Corn Dogs & Fries
Wednesday-- Chicken Alfredo & Garlic Bread
Thursday-- Burgers, Corn Nuggets
Friday-- Free Day (Probably Pizza)
Saturday-- Chicken Pot Pie, Creamed Corn

Side dishes haven't been completely figured out yet, and some of the items on the grocery list are crossed off.  This is because I write everything that I need down, and then go around my pantry/kitchen and see if I already have what I need.  I've always done it this way, and it hasn't failed me yet!

I'm not sure if anybody is going to read any of these posts, but if any of these meals sound good, I'll post the recipes.  Just leave me a comment and let me know!

No comments: