03 January 2015

..::Product Review::.. Sieva’s Hyaluronic Acid Serum



My Review of Sieva’s Hyaluronic Acid Serum

What is it exactly?

     From the website. . .
"Sieva’s Hyaluronic Face Glow Serum features Hyaluronic Acid along with Vitamin C. Capable of holding up to 1,000 times its own weight in water, supplementing your skin with hyaluronic acid can boost moisture levels and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.  Vitamin C a powerful antioxidant takes charge over free radicals and repairs damaged skin.  This special serum softens and soothes your skin, helping you maintain a beautiful, youthful glow."

Review…


I was sent a 1.7 oz bottle of the Hyaluronic Face Glow Serum from Sieva to review.  

Packaging & Presentation of Sieva’s Hyaluronic Acid Serum
  
Everything looked great when it arrived; there were no leaks nor defects with the product.  It comes in a box that is 6.25" x 1.5".  The box is black with gold accents.

The front of the box  labels the product and brand.  It is an advanced formula that has Vitamin C + E (so it's anti-aging, too!).  It is 100% pure hyaluronic serum.  The opposite side of this is the exact same thing.


The right side of the box lists all of the ingredients.  It also tells you about hyaluronic acid serum, and lists any applicable cautions.  You can find the distribution and contact information here, too.  This product was made in the USA.  On the left side of the box, it gives a quick description of Sieva Skincare.  It also outlines the directions for use.


The bottle itself stands 6.0" x 1.5".  The bottle is actually white and silver, but the label follows the same theme as the box.


The information on the actual bottle is a bit sparse, but on the right side of the label are the ingredients and contact information again.  However, you will find a lot number and expiration date printed clearly on this label.  On the left side, are the directions and caution statements once more.


My Personal Experience with Sieva’s Hyaluronic Acid Serum

If something says 'face glow' in its name, you know  I've got to try it!  I've tried other hyaluronic acid products, but none that have the ingredients such as this that make your face just have that beautiful glow!


Even though the bottle of serum comes packaged in a box, it still has a full-bottle safety seal on it.  It does have an easy-tear perforation.



The product uses a pump dispenser as its method of application.  The dispenser is high quality, and it dispenses the perfect amount of serum with just one press.




The serum is clear, a little runny, and it smells fantastic


When I apply it on my skin, it absorbs immediately, and I am left with soft, glowing, beautiful skin.  The fragrance lasts for awhile, and it smells good.  I haven't had any issues with it interfering with other fragrances that I am wearing.


Pros of Sieva’s Hyaluronic Acid Serum
  • Very fancy and high quality.
  • The bottle/packaging looks great among other products.
  • The formula is soft, easily absorbed, and wears very lightly.
  • The fragrance is very sweet, and I smells hints of lavender.
  • My face looks and feels amazing after use-- even after makeup application!
Cons of Sieva’s Hyaluronic Acid Serum
  • The way the bottle is made feels greasy.  It is very slippery in my hands, but nothing is on it.  
        Summary

        I've used other products from Sieva before, and I've used other hyaluronic acid products.  Never before have I used one from this brand.  I really like it.  It is very fancy, and you can tell that with just one application that it works just like it is supposed to.  I like to use this product in the morning, so I can keep the glow for throughout the daytime.  It's a nice, soft, easy to use liquid, and one that I look forward to using everyday.


        If you are unhappy with the results, Sieva offers a 100% Money-Back Guarantee.  What do you have to lose?



        For further information, please visit Sieva on:


        DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

        No comments: