08 January 2015

The Snuggle Garden


I'm participating in a campaign through the Snuggle Bear Den, and I was challenged to create something out of a Snuggle dryer sheet box.  I moved my dryer sheets to a little baggie, and I got started.  

What the heck was I going to make out of a dryer sheet box!?

Then it hit me.  I love fairy gardens, so I'm going to make a small fairy garden just for the Snuggle Bear!  I grabbed some plants from outside, put up a fence, and an archway.  The Snuggle Bear is cuddling his blanket as he sits in the chair in his beautiful garden!

Oh, I should mention that the dryer sheets were bomb, too.  I'm loyal to Bounce, and somewhat stubborn in changing that.  Since I was sent this box, I figured that I'd give them a shot, and they were so refreshing!  I loved the change.  I might grab a box of Snuggle every now and then for a quick switch.  

What do you guys think?  I think it's adorable.

DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: