25 February 2015

..::Glitz 'n Glamour::.. Day by Day Beauty Blotting Paper Review


Hello! I have told you many times that I am an oil-monster. Even with my daily oil control regimen, I still get a little oily throughout the day. Luckily, they make blotting papers for oil-monsters like myself. 


FROM THE WEBSITE:
"Blotting Paper Face Blotting Sheets (2 Handy Sets) Premium Quality Papers, All-Natural Luxury Fiber Tissues for All Skin Types. Oil Absorbing Sheets Ideal for Oily Facial Skin, Controls Shine, Absorbs Oil, Freshens Face. Keep Your Skin Clean & Clear of Oils. Makeup Blotting Papers are Makeup Friendly! - 2 Packages of 100 Face Blotting Sheets for a Total of 200 Blotting Tissues. 100% Petal Fresh, Sure to Share Guarantee!"

I was sent a (2) packs of 'LUXURY Blotting Papers' by Day By Day Beauty


The packaging was wrapped nicely, and easy to open.


 Both of the packages have the same amount-- 100 sheets of blotting paper. Together, that means I have 200 pieces of blotting paper. 


These blotting papers usually cost $15.95 on Amazon, but they are on sale for $8.97. I want to mention that these are also a PRIME item on Amazon, so you get free shipping.  That's always nice!

I have used blotting papers in the past, and I have always LOVED them. If you are like me, and get oily throughout the day, these babies are a necessity. I get oily on my forehead, my nose creases, and my chin. Those are my most oily areas. Your oily areas may be different than mine, but the blotting papers will work anywhere you have oil. 


These papers are so easy to use. All you do, is pull a blotting paper from the pack, and press it on your oily areas. All you need is just one paper to blot all of the oil from your entire face. The oil from your face will stick to the blotting paper. Once you are done with the blotting paper, you will be able to see all of the oil on the blotting paper. Yes, it is a little gross to see it.  Considering all of the oil came off of your face. But, at least you will be able to see that it works. Question-- does it take your makeup off? NO, they do not. You may think you see some makeup on the blotting paper, but it is really just the oil on the paper. I did not have any issue with these blotting papers taking off my makeup.


Blotting papers are great to throw in your purse if you work all day and feel like you need to freshen up. These are easy, and take up less room than a makeup bag or compact. Or, if you are going out for a date, a girls’ night out, or even if you are a bride on your wedding day, these are wonderful to take with you. No need to take your powder to freshen up-- all you have to do it blot the oil away. I even used these without makeup on, and they work just as well as they do with it. 

I highly recommend these blotting papers. Especially if you get oily throughout the day. One paper goes a long way!  Click here to check 'em out!

xoxo
marah


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: