24 February 2015

..::Glitz 'n Glamour::.. LittleStuff4u Minerals Review

Hi, everyone! So, you should all know by now that I have a huge problem with makeup in general. Meaning that I am a just a little obsessed! I was sent (4) eye shadow colors, (1) blush, and (1) Hand & Body lotion from LittleStuff4u on Etsy. Did I mention they are natural? Well, they are, and you know that I love that!


Once I received the products, the first thing that I noticed is that they were nicely packaged in this cute little drawstring bag. I loved that!


I am ABSOLUTELY in love with these eye shadows! I don’t think they could be any more gorgeous than they already are. These eye shadows are so pigmented, and I just can’t get enough of them. 


The colors I was sent are: 'Blizzard', which is a gorgeous sparkly-brown color; 'Truffles', which is a little darker than 'Blizzard', but with less sparkle and more shimmer; 'Rainy Day', which is a light purple with some shimmer; 'Espresso', which is a like a chocolate-brown color; and lastly, 'Pixie Peach', which is a light pink color with some sparkle. These eye shadows were very easy to blend. I was left with no harsh lines. I just have to say one more time they are so PIGMENTED! I was so happy to see that I didn't need to go back and build these shadows. I like dramatic eyes; it’s kind of my thing!


 HOLY COW! These colors just really blew me away. I just CAN'T get over how much that I love them. I would wear these eye shadow colors EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.  LittleStuff4u has tons of eye shadows to choose from, and these are only four of them. I WILL be purchasing a bunch more from them! YES, I love the eye shadow that much.

I was also sent (1) blush in the color 'Cranberry Ice'. 



This is also very pretty and pink. Or more like a cranberry color. I would use this blush all the time. It does have a shimmer to it, but it is not too much. It goes on lightly, but I was still able to see it immediately after I put it on. This is a very build-able blush, so if you like a dramatic blush you could always put more on and get the color you want.


Lastly, I was sent a Hand & Body lotion in the scent 'Essential Pink Grapefruit'. 



I was a little nervous about this lotion, because I am not a fan of grapefruit. I was SURPRISED that it really did not smell like grapefruit at all! I actually like the scent of this a lot. Just looking at the lotion, it looked more like a body butter. However, once I applied it to my hands I could tell that it was definitely a lotion. When rubbing it into my skin, it felt a little watery to me. I did not like the watery feeling while rubbing it in. Once I let it soak into my skin, I got that lotion feeling back. My hands are now nice and moisturized. I have to say that I really like the lotion (and even its fragrance!).

Overall, I LOVE everything that I was sent. I highly recommend this shoppe. These products have really impressed me. I know that I will be purchasing more from them in the future.  Please visit LittleStuff4u Minerals on Etsy.

xoxo
marah


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: