09 February 2015

..::Glitz 'n Glamour::.. Promise Polish Nail Polish Review


Hi, everyone! I love nail polish, and finding new brands to try. Recently, I was sent two nail polish colors from Promise Polish.


 They are both gorgeous colors, I was sent 'Blue Ice Cold' which is a pearly-white color with some blue shimmer added to it. I LOVE this color so much. It is very light, so I had to do three coats to get the color that I wanted. The reason that I love this color is because it could be a spring/summer color or a winter color. 


 From the website
"A shimmering pearly white. Blue ice crystals add a frozen charm. Cool sophistication inviting you to come play in the snow.
A silvery blue lining even on the coldest days."


White is a great color all of the time. I love it because it makes your nails look long and elegant.

I was also sent the color 'Wisdom', It is a gray color with some blue in it. It has a blue/green sparkle to it, and it looks like it may have some silver in it,too. This color is a little darker with just one coat, but I added a second one just so it would be a tad darker. This color would also work for any season but it reminds me more of winter. It is very pretty. 


From the website:
"Wisdom is a sweet light gray color with a linear holographic effect.
There are also a splash of turquoise holo glitter thrown in for fun."


The application brush is a wide brush, which I happen to like more than the ones with the little application brush. It seems like it goes on smoother with a wider brush. I was very happy with nail polish, and everything it offered. The smell is like any other nail polish, so no harsh smells or anything. Once I applied the colors, they dried very fast, that was great! I didn’t have to sit around for five minutes waiting for the nail polish to dry. It dried super fast, No spray needed to dry my nails! 


Promise Polish is a shop on Etsy, one which I highly recommend. There are so many more GORGEOUS colors to choose from. I am very happy with the nail polish, and the colors that I was sent. I will definitely be buying some more from Promise Polish in the future. If you would like to buy a color or two (I know I will!), you can buy them from PROMISE POLISH on Etsy, or StoreEnvy. Also, go check out their Facebook page for more ideas, and see all the gorgeous colors!
Xoxo
marah


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: