24 February 2015

..::Glitz 'n Glamour::.. Skin Solutions Organic Mascara Review


Hello, everyone! I haven’t really talked about my love for mascara at all, which is so hard to believe! Once applied, mascara just changes the look of your eyes. It's my favorite! I was lucky enough to receive a natural and organic mascara from Skin Solutions on Etsy. 


The tube is a 'normal-mascara-tube'. It does have a label on it-- which tells me the ingredients, the color (in this case, black), and that it is organic.


The label reads: 
“Skin Solutions natural and organic, Organic Mascara, black. Ingredients: Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Green Tea, Organic Bees wax, Organic Kokum Butter, Black Oxcide, Emulsifying Wax, Vegetable Glycerene, Vitamin E, Rosemary Extract. SkinSolutionsnaturally.com” 

This label is so easy to read. I can also read the ingredients on the label, only if I have glasses on. Without them. I can’t read them due to their size. That is just me, though.  Maybe you'll be able to see them.  


I thought it was awesome that the mascara has the ingredients listed, as I have noticed that most do not. This just solidifies that you are getting a quality, organic mascara. 

I opened the tube, and it has a nice application brush. 


The applicator is a 'big thing' for me when it comes to mascara. I applied it to my lashes, and it wasn’t as dark as your 'normal-drugstore-mascara'. BUT, with two coats, it was perfect! I normally apply two coats of mascara anyway. 


*NOTE* 
Please know that I did not get that really 'dark, dramatic lash' with this mascara. The mascara is PERFECT for a natural look, or for my everyday look.  This mascara went on so nicely without any clumps at all. I had the separation of my lashes just like I would with my normal mascara. The mascara stayed on all day. It didn't run, nor come off during the day. I even had a couple compliments on my lashes with this mascara on!


This is a very nice, organic mascara. I will say I have tried other organic mascaras in the past, and this is by far the best that I have tried. Some of the others are just too watery or way too thick, NOT this one! The consistency was perfect for my lashes. I would recommend this organic mascara to anyone! Please check out Skin Solutions on Etsy

xoxo
marah


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: