23 April 2015

..::Makeup Fun::..Before & After with Evian Facial Spray

I just wanted to share with you my before and after picture with the new Evian Spray.  I've been using this for a week now, and I love it!


To apply eye shadow: Spray your makeup brush with Evian Facial Spray before applying colorful or metallic eye-shadow to create intense, bold colors that don’t look chalky.

To blend foundation: Before blending bronzer with foundation, wet a Beauty Blender or other blending tool with evian Spray to create an airbrushed, flawless look. You can also use Evian Facial Spray to blend foundation along the jawline and neck to eliminate unwanted foundation lines. 

To set foundation or eye shadow: After applying foundation, powder, or eye-shadow, lightly mist skin in a circular motion with Evian Facial Spray to set your makeup for a more natural look. A quick spray over the eyelids can set powder eye shadow without disturbing eyeliner or mascara.




To revive and refresh color during the day: Using Evian Facial Spray throughout the day can instantly revive color to help makeup look fresh and vibrant even hours after makeup was applied. For best results, lightly mist skin in a circular motion. Can be kept in the office, gym bag, or purse to freshen up makeup after work, before a party, or any time you need a quick touch up.


For more information, visit:


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: