30 April 2015

..::Product Review::.. Matcha Tea Ceremony Gift Set


My Review of the Matcha Tea Ceremony Gift Set

What is it exactly?

     From the website. . .
"So if you are new to Matcha or already a Matcha tea connoisseur, this Matcha tea gift set by MatchaDNA is the perfect gift to yourself or others and contains all the Matcha tea tools, as well as a 1 oz bag of USDA Organic Matcha green tea powder - everything you need to enjoy delicious and extremely nutritious Matcha tea at home (or the office).”

Review…

I was sent an entire Matcha Tea Ceremony Gift Set from Matcha DNA to review.  

This set costs $49.99, and it ships free with Amazon Prime.

Packaging & Presentation of the Matcha Tea Ceremony Gift Set

As much as I'd like to say differently, this gift set did not arrive in perfect condition.  It looked nice from the outside, but the tea leaked inside.  The box is very nice and sturdy, and measures  9.5" x 8.25" x 3.5".  The box was shipped inside of a cellophane bag.



The front of the box was embossed with the brand name in a gold color.  The box is definitely very nice, and serves its purpose as a gift box.  I would definitely keep this for storage.



The box opens on the right side, with a magnetized flap.


My Personal Experience with the Matcha Tea Ceremony Gift Set

I've always been a fan of green tea.  Hot, cold, mixed in stuff, however.  It's pretty delicious, and the health benefits are amazing:

+ Rich in antioxidants
+ Boosts your metabolism
+ Increases your mental focus
+ Energy powerhouse

...and this is just the beginning.  It's quite noticeable that you begin to feel great in general after drinking green tea.  I was really looking forward to this set because it has everything that you need to have!

The left side of the box is where you'll find the written instructions, and details.  Also, the a 1 oz bag of USDA Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder  was placed on top.  The right side is where you'll find everything else:  a handmade Matcha Tea Bowl/Cup (Chawan), a handcrafted Bamboo Tea Whisk (Chasen),  a ceramic Matcha Whisk Holder, and a natural Bamboo Tea Spoon (Chashaku).



Please watch my First Impression video.  This is the first time that I opened it.



Pros of the Matcha Tea Ceremony Gift Set
  • Organic Matcha has a lot of health benefits.
  • The color is amazing.
  • The packaging is very attractive.
  • I love that it comes with everything.
    Cons of the Matcha Tea Ceremony Gift Set
    • Please, please Matcha DNA, fix your packaging.  This set is awesome, but I don't want to pay $50 to glue a bowl back together.  I think the tea should be in a cellophane bag, and the ceramic pieces wrapped in protective bubble wrap.
    Summary

    I love this set, guys.  I really do.  My husband was able to fix the broken pieces, so it's perfect.  However, if this is a gift, I'd be disappointed if it arrived to the recipient like this.  Yes, I know that sometimes the shipping courier messes up.  But Matcha DNA should pack this a little better.  Actually, a lot better.  Luckily, I was able to salvage pretty much 75% of the bag, so I can still enjoy this set as intended.

    Are you wanting to get your very own the Matcha Tea Ceremony Gift Set?


    For further information, please visit Matcha DNA on:


    DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

    No comments: