13 May 2015

..::Glitz 'n Glamour::.. Bellafab Skincare Professional Anti-Aging Serum Review


Hello, everyone! How many of you like vitamin C serum? I know I do! I had the opportunity to review Bellafab skincare cosmeceuticals Vitamin C 20% Amino Blend and Hyaluronic Acid.
  
The website also has some great information, which reads:
"THE BEST and STRONGEST WORKING ORGANIC Vitamin C Serum for Face and Eyes. LOOK YEARS YOUNGER with Clinically Proven 20% Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid + E + Organic Aloe + Amino Blend. Best Anti Aging Serum Moisturizer. Best Anti Wrinkle Serum & Facial Skin Care Shown to Boost Collagen, Repairs Sun Damage, Dark Circles, Fade's Sun & Age Spots & Reduces Fine Lines. Will Leave Your Skin Looking Firm, Radiant, Beautiful, Youthful & Glowing." 

The label is great and says on the front that it is a Professional Anti Aging Serum. 


As I mentioned before the front label also says that it is Bellafab skin care cosmeceuticals Vitamin C 20% Amino Blend and Hyaluronic Acid. This bottle is a 1 fl oz bottle. One side of the bottle has directions on it which are very simple. 


They simply say to wash face and pat dry before applying. The other side of the label has the ingredients listed. This bottle is also glass and has a dropper for the top. 


I first wanted to test the the dropper, which worked great. The product came out nicely without getting to much product. The product itself was nice it was more of a serum feeling which is good since this is a serum. I tested this product on my hand to see how it felt and how it went on before putting it on my face. The product rubbed into my hand nicely and had more of a cooling effect but nothing to intense. The scent is very clean and soothing. After testing the product on my hand I washed my face and rubbed the product on my face. I still felt a cooling sensation but nothing intense. I really liked this product and would recommend it.   Please check it out on Amazon!  It costs $17.97 with free Prime shipping.


xoxo
marah


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: