13 May 2015

..::Glitz 'n Glamour::.. Foxbrim Seaweed Complex Lotion Review


Hello, everyone! Is anyone looking for a wonderful facial lotion or moisturizer? I love this one! It is a Foxbrim product, which is one of my favorite brands. The product is Foxbrim Seaweed Complex Lotion. 

The labels on Foxbrim products are always so colorful and nice. The labels are normally simple but to the point, as is this one. The front of the label says that this is a Foxbrim product Seaweed Complex lotion with Blue Green Algae Hyaluronic Acid + Ocean Minerals, Premium Complex. 


The other side has directions for use which read “Use a dime size amount for even application on face. It can also be used as an all over body moisturizer." The ingredients are also listed on the other side of the label. The bottle is also 1.7 FL oz.


This product is so wonderful, I just love it. It smells AMAZING and goes on so smooth. First I have to say that the product comes out of the bottle so nicely, you get a lot of product out of just one pump of the bottle. It is enough product to cover my face and my hands, which is a lot of product for one pump. I love using this product on my face at night it is so moisturizing and feels very luxurious. I have also put the lotion on my hands and arms and it is very nice as a body moisturizer as well as the face.


 The scent is so nice and calming, it almost smells like a cologne but not strong. I absolutely love the way it smells, it is just so calming. I like this product for many reasons as you see but one of the biggest reasons is that it is universal you can use it on your face and body and with many moisturizers that is not the case.  I HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone. 
You can get this product on Amazon for $15.99 and it is a Prime product. 

** Note: The product on Amazon has a different label but it is the same product. 

xoxo
marah


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: