04 June 2015

..::Product Review::.. Faburo Adjustable Posture Back Brace


My Review of the Faburo Adjustable Posture Back Brace

What is it exactly?

     From the website. . .
"If you are suffering from a poor posture and are looking for a comfortable solution then this adjustable back brace maybe just what you were looking for. You can wear it throughout the day. Great during long sits behind a desk at work, or a daily jog. It is designed to pull your shoulders back, straightening your posture. Of course, for best results in straightening your posture your physical participation is required. As you continue to wear the brace, it will constantly remind you to position your shoulders in the proper form. While helping to fix posture, it also helps relieve many back pain issues. With your back muscles in proper form, spinal pressure may be relieved. Aids in reduced nerve stimulation along your back. The back brace is easily adjustable by shoulder straps. It fits many sizes, 26"-40" chest size. Recommended: for greater comfort, wear brace over a shirt.

Review…

I was sent a black back brace from Faburo to review.  

Packaging & Presentation of the Faburo Adjustable Posture Back Brace

This brace arrived to me in great shape.  There were no defects, damage, nor negative issues during shipment.  The brace is black, and it was shipped to me in a see through, zipped plastic bag.



When I unpacked it, it was folded very nicely, and it had an 'FDA' sticker on it.




The name brand is imprinted on the interior back as well as on a tag attached to one of the adjustable waist bands.

My Personal Experience with the Faburo Adjustable Posture Back Brace

I have horrible posture, so correcting it is at the top of my list.  When you correct that, it seems as if everything else falls into place.  I see a chiropractor, so this in conjunction with the visits has helped immensely.

When I unfolded it, I was impressed with the quality.  It is made of a very nice material, and it's extremely durable.




There are padded supports throughout the length of the spine.


Each shoulder strap is adjustable, and it moves easily.


Pros of the Faburo Adjustable Posture Back Brace
  • Made from very durable material.
  • Easy to adjust.
  • Gives you the perfect amount of support.
    Cons of the Faburo Adjustable Posture Back Brace
    • It has a strong factory smell, so I suggest washing it before use.
    • This brace didn't come with an instruction manual.
    Summary

    I love this back brace.  I have been using it while I sit at my computer because I tend to slouch.  It's been very helpful and serves as a constant reminder to sit up straight.  It's not very comfortable, but I don't think it is supposed to be.  I definitely recommend checking this out.


    For further information, please visit Faburo on:

    DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Everywhere i looked there was no faburo brace available. Why is there no website either? It kept suggesting gifts and romance and not a brace was being sold or available. Wanh?