04 June 2015

..::Product Review::.. Jaylie - Stretch Mark Cream

My Review of Jaylie - Stretch Mark Cream

What is it exactly?

     From the website. . .
"The ingredients we have included in our formula have been proven to help reduce and prevent stretch marks for thousands of people 
Use Jaylie Stretch Mark Cream twice a day to get the maximum benefit to your skin.  We have specifically designed our formula to work with any skin type as well as for women and men.  Quality Ingredients Make All The Difference”

Review…

I was sent a 6.0 fl oz tube of the Stretch Mark Cream from Jaylie to review.  

This cream costs $13.99, and it ships free with Amazon Prime.

Packaging & Presentation of Jaylie - Stretch Mark Cream

This cream arrived to me in great shape.  There were no defects, damage, nor negative issues during shipment.  The bottle is white, and there is a label on both the front and back.  This is kind of a tube/bottle, so you squeeze it, and the product can then be applied.


  
The front labels the product, brand, and sizing information.  It also says that it is infused with organic olive oil.  The back provides the directions, cautions, ingredients, and manufacturing information.  This product is made in the USA.



The bottle has an attached flip-top.  It's easy to open and close.



This cream came with two safety seals.  The entire bottle was covered in a tight cellophane wrap, and the bottle has a seal on the inside, too.


My Personal Experience with Jaylie - Stretch Mark Cream

I'll be the first to say that I'm not ashamed of my stretch marks.  I've worked hard for them.  However, I wouldn't mind lightening 'em up a bit.  I had a baby a year ago, so mine are pretty fresh, but they do fade if you put the time and effort into working with them.  I love trying new products, so I was looking forward to seeing how this one works.

The cream itself is white, and it is on the thicker side of the spectrum.  It has a very light fragrance.



Use this cream sparingly, because a little goes a long way.  It's non-greasy, and it moisturizes your skin as it works.  



Pros of Jaylie - Stretch Mark Cream
  • Easy application-- the bottle is carefree, and easy to handle and store.
  • Cream creates soft and silky skin.
  • A little bit of this goes a long way.
  • Non-greasy and moisturizing.
    Cons of Jaylie - Stretch Mark Cream
    • It takes a little while to absorb, so keep working it in, and it turns out fine.
    Summary

    This is a deep moisturizing stretch mark cream.  I've used it for about a week now since I have just ran out of my other one.  This bottle is going to last me a long time because I only need a fraction of the amount that I normally use.  I use a cellulite massager to work it in, and I apply it twice (morning and night).  I'm happy with it so far, but like all stretch mark creams-- results come as you wait.

    Are you wanting to get your very own Jaylie - Stretch Mark Cream?


    For further information, please visit Jaylie on:

    DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

    1 comment:

    Unknown said...

    I really need to try this! I love that it isn't greasy and that a little bit goes a long way.