11 June 2015

..::Product Review::.. Galleany Coffee Grinder

My Review of the Galleany Coffee Grinder

What is it exactly?

     From the website. . .
"There are a few factors to consider when purchasing a hand mill, such as, size, weight, capacity.... though probably the most important factor to consider is how will the mill will fit in your hand. Grinding on a hand mill requires a sturdy grip, and you will want to maintain good leverage for the few minutes it will take to grind the beans. Consider a mill that you can comfortably grasp in your hand, Manual mills are suitable for a drip, espresso and the finer side of a French Press Grind."

Review…

I was sent a manual coffee grinder from Galleany to review.  

The price for this grinder is $27.95.  Shipping is free with Amazon Prime.

Packaging & Presentation of the Galleany Coffee Grinder

The grinder arrived to me in great condition!  There was not any damage, defects, nor issues during shipment.  The box is brown, and it has white and black accents.  There is a large picture of the grinder illustrated on the box.

The front (and back) of the box labels the product and brand.


  The right side of the box provides product specifications and contact information.  The left side of the box looks almost identical, but it outlines product features.


The box flips open from the top, and everything is bubble wrapped on the interior.


Each piece was wrapped separately, and an easy-to-read set of instructions is included.


My Personal Experience with the Galleany Coffee Grinder

As my first ever coffee grinder, I must say that we have a winner!  I love being able to have freshly ground coffee at any time I want it.  Right in the warmth of my own kitchen!  I began by unpacking each piece and reading the directions.  Each piece is made from polished stainless steel, so it's pretty heavy duty.




Okay, this is so incredibly easy.  First, fill the top slot up with your whole coffee beans of choice and then put the lid on.  The top section is the one with the grinding mechanism inside.



Attach this to the bottom (the piece with windows), and then line up the handle...and crank it!  You can actually see your beans being ground.



Pros of the Galleany Coffee Grinder
  • Made from quality materials.
  • Very easy to clean.
  • Very fast and easy to use.
  • Great for traveling.
  • Easy to store due to its compact size.
    Cons of the Galleany Coffee Grinder
    • I haven't found any cons of this grinder.
    Summary

    I am really happy with this coffee grinder.  At first, I thought, "Oh, a manual grinder...well, let's give it a shot".  But NOW, I look forward to grinding my whole beans!  The coffee tastes superb and definitely incomparable!





    For further information, please visit Galleany on:


    DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

    3 comments:

    Unknown said...

    This looks wonderful! I really need a new grinder. It would make a nice birthday gift for my hubby.

    Unknown said...

    this is nice I would use this everyday

    Unknown said...

    I've been looking for a great grinder!