11 June 2015

Sublime Beauty Collagen Antioxidant Mask


I was given the opportunity to review this amazing skin care product.  

This is a collagen antioxidant mask.

Sublime Beauty has amazing ingredients, and is French-inspired.  It ships in a cute little drawstring bag.


A good face mask is a necessity for any beauty routine.  You don’t have to do them every single day, but once or twice a week can really change the way your skin looks.  I’ve tried other products from Sublime Beauty, and they are exquisite.


  This face mask goes on extremely evenly, and you don’t need a lot for it to work.  It doesn’t smell the greatest, but it doesn’t smell awful, either. 


 I’m really happy with the results.  After using it once, my skin was softer, smoother, and overall more ‘plumped’.  I absolutely love this.  I put it on with a foundation brush, so I get a nice even application without much trouble.  After 10 minutes (yes, I leave it on the longer end of the spectrum), I rinse it with water.  I’ve been following up with a normal moisturizer (any will do).  I definitely recommend this, I am as happy as can be.


This 1.7 fl oz jar costs $42.99.  Shipping is free with Amazon Prime!  Check out Sublime Beauty's Amazon storefront HERE.


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: