03 June 2015

..::Product Review::.. LeliaSea Dead Sea Mineral Hand Cream


My Review of LeliaSea Dead Sea Mineral Hand Cream

What is it exactly?

     From the website. . .
"People from all walks of life continuously search for a more youthful appearance and at LeliaSea, and LeliaSea bridges that gap. The company offers the most exclusive Dead Sea products that have won critical acclaim around the world. LeliaSea gives you access to the finest minerals and vitamins directly from the Dead Sea.

LeliaSea bases its products on the purest minerals that have risen from the depths of the Earth, and are only found in the Dead Sea - the deepest, densest, and most mineral-rich body of water on earth.”

Review…

I was sent a 1.7 fl oz tube of the Hand Cream from LeliaSea to review.  

This cream costs $4.00 per 1.7 oz.

Packaging & Presentation of LeliaSea Dead Sea Mineral Hand Cream

This cream arrived to me in great shape.  There were no defects, damage, nor negative issues during shipment.  The bottle is white with chrome accents.  This is kind of a tube/bottle, so you squeeze it, and the product can then be applied.  It was shipped inside of a plastic bag.


The front labels the product, and brand.  The back provides the directions, ingredients, and manufacturing information.


The bottle has an attached flip-top.  It's easy to open and close.


My Personal Experience with LeliaSea Dead Sea Mineral Hand Cream

I love hand cream.  I take it with me everywhere I go.  There is so much that I love about this particular one.

The cream itself is very light.  It has a 'whipped' consistency.  It's super absorbent, and it's full coverage.  The fragrance?  It's delightful.  This is my absolute favorite fragrance of hand cream ever.

Pros of LeliaSea Dead Sea Mineral Hand Cream
  • Easy application-- the bottle is carefree, and easy to handle and store.
  • Cream creates soft and silky skin.
  • A little bit of this goes a long way.
  • Smells so incredibly good.
    Cons of LeliaSea Dead Sea Mineral Hand Cream
    • I haven't found any cons of this hand cream.
    Summary

    You know how it feels when you find something that you really, really like and never will go back to another brand?  Well, this is it for me.  This brand has been in Las Vegas hotels, and now it's available for public purchase.  I am so happy that I was able to try it, because I am in love.  I'm going to keep on buying this.  They also have other products that I can't wait to try.

    Are you wanting to get your very own LeliaSea Dead Sea Mineral Hand Cream?


    For further information, please visit LeliaSea on:


    DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

    No comments: