20 December 2014

..::Friday Favorites::.. 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse Review

Image 

This week we reviewed the bestseller 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse by JJ Smith.  We bought this on Amazon for around $10.00.

What did we think?  Watch the video below!


Next week's review-- Mossy Creek Soap Studio

Leave a comment and let us know what we should review next!


Disclaimer:  We were NOT compensated for this post.  Everything in these videos have been purchased with our own private funds, and all opinions stated have not been influenced.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad I found you guys I have been looking for a cleanse and this isn't gonna break the bank!

Eli Joseph said...

Thanks friend for sharing video here, it’s wonderful. I have been searching for Green drink recipes and cleanse since last few days, and here I got what I was looking for. Well I love to make drink with kale, tomatoes and some spinach. It’s really refreshing so you must have to try it.