30 December 2014

New Campbell's Products


It's cold outside, and when it's cold, I think Campbell's.  The warm soups, the 'heavier' meals, and even easy meal starters.  

I received a whole kit from Campbell's and Crowdtap to review, and wow.  I had no idea that Campbell's came out with so many new products.  I'm going to introduce you to a few of these products, and then I have a few pictures of stuff that I made using them.


+ Chunky Soup (Beer & Cheese)
+ Slow Kettle Style Roasted Chicken Noodle Soup
+ Creamy Poblano & Queso Condensed Soup
+ Skillet Sauces (Creamy Parmesan Chicken)
+ Soups for Easy Cooking (Savory Portobello Mushroom)
+ Prego Light Homestyle Alfredo
+ Swanson Traditional Cream Starter
+ Spaghettio's Micros (Original)

The first thing we tried was the Slow Kettle Soup.  Oh man, was it good!  It's kind of expensive (around $2,98 per bowl), but so, so, so worth it!


A few nights later, I decided to make the Creamy Parmesan Chicken Skillet Sauce.  This was so easy.  Dinner was ready in only a few minutes.





Lastly, what kid can resist Spaghettio's?  Even at my age, I still like them.  I don't eat them as much as I did when I was younger, but my son enjoyed them for a quick lunch.



DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: