11 March 2015

..::Glitz 'n Glamour::.. NaturalSeren Review

Hello! So, I have this issue with dry lips, especially during the winter months. For instance, right now the weather here in Georgia is just crazy! One day it's 40 degrees, and the next day it’s in the 60's. Weather like that can really mess with your skin. I try very hard to take good care of my skin-- this includes my lips. I mean, who wants crusty lips? NOBODY! I was sent a lip scrub from NaturalSeren on Etsy.

The packaging was nice! It came wrapped in a little white bag that was taped shut.


Once I opened the bag and took the product out, it was also secured with tape.


I noticed the label right away once I took it out of the bag. It labels the scent of the lip scrub, as well as the ingredients.  I took the tape off right away, as I was so excited to smell this lip scrub. If you have read some of my other reviews, then you know that I have a thing with scents. Well, it just so happens that lemon is one of my favorites! I just love how clean and fresh it smells! So, yes, I was excited about this since it is in the scent 'Lemon Sunshine'! The 'Lemon Sunshine' lip scrub smells amazing!


The texture of the scrub is like sugar, which makes sense since it is a sugar scrub. I immediately tried this product.


 Now, I noticed that there were no directions on the label. So, I just used it just like I would any other lip scrub. I wet my lips with water; just enough to make them damp so the scrub would stick. After applying water, I scooped up just a little of the product and applied to my lips. Then I just scrubbed. Once I felt like I had scrubbed enough, and the sugar from the scrub had diminished, I washed my lips off. I dried them with a towel just to see if my lips were nice and smooth from the scrub. My lips were SO soft and smooth after using this product. They still are, and it's been a couple hours since using it. 
I love this lip scrub and I will be adding it to my Sunday regimen from now on. The only thing that I noticed was that it is a little messy, so be sure to use it over the sink, or you will have sugar scrub everywhere. Please check out NaturalSeren on Etsy.

xoxo
marah


DISCLAIMER:  I received the product mentioned above complimentary for review and testing purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  All opinions stated above are solely mine, and have not been influenced in any way.  I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments: